**CURRENTLY CLOSED** Marquee Group Order (Uni/NNC/Blast, Aero, NAC, AWSD/E2/3)

Arcade games, artwork, kit pieces...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
RandomRetro
eBay: carnick10

Re: **CURRENTLY CLOSED** Marquee Group Order (Uni/NNC/Blast, Aero, NAC, AWSD/E2/3)

Post by RandomRetro »

New design requests...
  • Oriental Legends 2
  • Ninja Baseball Bat Man
Kavas

Re: **CURRENTLY CLOSED** Marquee Group Order (Uni/NNC/Blast, Aero, NAC, AWSD/E2/3)

Post by Kavas »

I am interested in Aero city artwork. Your webpage has slim pickings for this cabinet, but I noticed a few pages back you did some more and I am interested in the Shinobi one. The artwork size seems to want to fill the entirety of the Aero City Marquee? How would it look when the lines cross over the image?

Spectre
By Spectre
eBay: spectre-uk
Initials: JIM

Post by Spectre »

Hi, I can rework most designs from other cabinets to fit upon request, there are fewer in the aero section simply because it's a less common cabinet.

I have no direct experience of the marquee holder, are the lines not on the rear piece? :wtf:
Kavas

Post by Kavas »

I don't have the marquee in hand, this is one that I have ordered. I thought from the looks of it the lines are on the front but I could be wrong. It appears it was meant to highlight a flyer or some such. I am told "It can hold artwork from appr. 200 mm wide x 265 mm tall up to 370 mm wide x 270 mm tall." from the seller. I should have it in hand by next month or so. Was hoping to have something to throw in it. Did 8bitforlife ever purchase your shinobi piece? Wonder how that turned out.
Spectre
By Spectre

Post by Spectre »

I can check the dimensions next time I'm at my desk. I would imagine the lines are on the rear piece, to help you line up flyers and instruction cards in the holder, or otherwise you'll have those lines on top of the artwork, which would be odd.

I print so many marquees I can't recall if I've done more than one shinobi design. :lol: Again I can check next time I'm at my desk :thumbup:
Sunder
eBay: sunderaj82
Initials: SUN

Post by Sunder »

Kavas wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 5:14 pm
I don't have the marquee in hand, this is one that I have ordered. I thought from the looks of it the lines are on the front but I could be wrong. It appears it was meant to highlight a flyer or some such. I am told "It can hold artwork from appr. 200 mm wide x 265 mm tall up to 370 mm wide x 270 mm tall." from the seller. I should have it in hand by next month or so. Was hoping to have something to throw in it. Did 8bitforlife ever purchase your shinobi piece? Wonder how that turned out.
The lines are on the rear piece. Is this Erik's (ckong) work? They are great.
Kavas

Post by Kavas »

Yes it is Ckong's work. I have ordered one for my Aero City. From the picture it was hard to tell but it makes sense that the lines are on the back. Guess they are like you folks said, they are there for lining stuff up. I figured they were on the front to highlight whatever flyer / leaflet was inside it.

Couple pages back there was this wonderful Shinobi one that caught my eye. Also interested in what a Darius Gaiden, Golden Axe, Light Bringer would look like. As for now I am gonna have to print out some flyers online. This one looks pretty cool.

https://flyers.arcade-museum.com/?page= ... 91&image=1
Spectre
By Spectre

Re: **OPEN FOR ORDERS** Marquee Group Order (Uni/NNC/Blast, Aero, NAC, AWSD/E2/3)

Post by Spectre »

This one?

order code: aero_shinobi

If so I have printed it and it came out nicely :thumbup:

I can take a look at the others for you. I already have a Darius Gaiden uniblast design which can be reworked:-

order code: dariusgaiden
NERDtendo
eBay: NERDtendo_Of_America

Post by NERDtendo »

Some artwork requests if you can do them...

NAC:
- Coin Puzzle Moujiya (I know I asked before, but I might have found some art you can work with). https://glitchwave.com/game/moujiya/
- Puzzle Uo Poko

Blast City:
- Super Qix
- Mushihimesama (the first one, not Futari)
Spectre
By Spectre

Re: **OPEN FOR ORDERS** Marquee Group Order (Uni/NNC/Blast, Aero, NAC, AWSD/E2/3)

Post by Spectre »

The 24th group order is now OPEN - closing midnight on Sunday 15th November 2020! :awe:

Just post here in the thread with a list of what you would like to order, I will then invoice you via PM. Payment secures your order and must be received by the above date, although some leeway will be given if your order includes new design requests, as these may not be filled until close to the deadline. Post any new design requests here in the thread along with your order and I will fill as many as I can. :thumbup:

Please go to http://spectre.myartsonline.com to browse the catalogue of marquees!
Updated July 2018, 333 designs across 7 different formats! Please browse through the thread for any new designs which I've not yet added to the catalogue.

I also have some marquees in stock, these are available for immediate dispatch or can be reserved now, ready to be sent with your order. Marquees in stock are now listed on eBay.
Last edited by Spectre on November 7th, 2020, 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mice
eBay: mikaetillande_0
Initials: MMT

Post by mice »

Should be November, right?
Spectre
By Spectre

Post by Spectre »

Deliberate mistake just to make sure you were paying attention :shifty:
Neiltendo
eBay: tootled

Post by Neiltendo »

I've got a few Aero City marquee requests:

SEGA Logo
Parodius Da
Puzzle Bobble
Soul Edge
ragnar0k
eBay: badpupil

Post by ragnar0k »

Backlit for BlastCity/Naomi:
tatvscap
hokutonoken

If I can add a request, would love a splatterhouse marquee on my blastcity...
Kavas

Post by Kavas »

Spectre wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 8:37 am
This one?

order code: aero_shinobi

If so I have printed it and it came out nicely :thumbup:

I can take a look at the others for you. I already have a Darius Gaiden uniblast design which can be reworked:-

order code: dariusgaiden
Yes that Shinobi one for the Aero looks pretty cool. Not feeling the Darius Gaiden one though.

I do keep looking at this flyer though. https://flyers.arcade-museum.com/?page= ... 91&image=1
I regularly swap out my Taito F3 and Sega 16B boards into my Aero so one game from each system might be neat.

Since the minimum order is 2, and you already have a shinobi made up, I am guessing the above EAR would be my second pick if you can do anything with it.
chowmarcus

Post by chowmarcus »

Hello!

I would like to order

1x nac_magicaltetris in Capcom Mini Cute size
1x nac_sailormoon in Capcom Mini Cute size
1x cute_sgfmm in Capcom Mini Cute size and can you make the background color light pink instead?
1x pocketfighter in Capcom Mini Cute size and can you make the background color light pink instead?

Thank you so much!

Marcus
toastbot
eBay: toastbot
Initials: TOB

Post by toastbot »

Hello,

I'd like to order the following NNC backlit marquees:

cvs2
vf4evo

Thanks!
Muerto
eBay: muerto75
Initials: MTO

Post by Muerto »

Hello.

World like to ordet:

order code: tetristgm3 for NNC

Regards
Michael
johey
eBay: johey81
Initials: JOH

Post by johey »

I'd like to order the following uniblast marquees:

blastsega
bubblebobble
sf33s_ggr
cthr

And I like to request new/changed designes as follows:

Monkey Ball, like https://www.sega-naomi.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3685
TMNT with alternative colors (see attachment of a very quick draft mockup, I can make a detailed version if you provide me the raw file)
tmnt_color_corrected.png
Spectre
By Spectre

Post by Spectre »

Hi all, thanks for the orders and design requests so far. I've decided to push the deadline back a week as I've not found the time to do design work yet and we're quite tight to the minimum order quantity for backlits as it stands. Thank you all in advance for your patience and I'll update the thread once I start getting some of the design requests done. 8-)