Arcade cabinets, control panels, joysticks, harnesses...
Sales adverts must
include your location, feedback and price. Please read the rules
(updated 7th March 2018) before posting or your thread could be deleted!
Topics are automatically pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
- Armed Police Buttrider
- Posts: 12482
- Joined: August 17th, 2008, 4:49 pm
- Location: Wales, United Kingdom
- eBay: hordarian
- Initials: CLS
- Posts: 2
- Joined: July 9th, 2012, 6:17 am
- Location: Kuwait & Sweden
- eBay: carroojoe
cools wrote: ↑
December 3rd, 2018, 9:47 MP
For sure crating! What about securing the CRT? As far as I know, there are no particular latches inside the cab that are to be secured for transport but I might be wrong.
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: August 17th, 2008, 6:59 pm
- Location: Finland
The CRT is secured to the frame of the cab.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: December 8th, 2016, 10:05 pm
- Location: U.k.
- eBay: Daniels4249
- Initials: Dan
Nice one well done
Would love buyer to let us know
How it goes and put up more pics
- Posts: 5
- Joined: October 23rd, 2017, 1:29 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
- eBay: tronbaby
- Initials: LOU
I will do, very much looking forward to seeing it in the flesh
- Posts: 120
- Joined: June 2nd, 2013, 2:36 am
- Location: Leeds, UK
Congrats, let us know how you manage to fit it in your house
- Posts: 6444
- Joined: December 5th, 2008, 1:14 pm
- Location: ._.
- eBay: ._.
No his moving into it !