FS - Repro Marquee Holders (Vewlix, Astro City, Egret, AWSD, Naomi Universal, (New) Net City)

Arcade cabinets, control panels, joysticks, harnesses...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
Casselfornia
eBay: the_house_of_the_games
Initials: SPO

Re: FS - Repro Marquee Holders (Vewlix, Astro City, Egret, AWSD, Naomi Universal, (New) Net City)

Post by Casselfornia »

Hi,

I'd like to take one for the Naomi Unicab.

I am located in Germany and I don't see any function to write you a pm.

🙈
ckong

Re: FS - Repro Marquee Holders (Vewlix, Astro City, Egret, AWSD, Naomi Universal, (New) Net City)

Post by ckong »

CitrikElektrik wrote:
February 21st, 2020, 4:36 pm
Exceleena marquee ! Yummy ! :clap:
I send you a PM right away.
Thx. :)
CitrikElektrik

Post by CitrikElektrik »

Great quality ! Now my Exceleena is complete ! 8-)
Thank you so much !

ckong

Post by ckong »

You're welcome. And thx for the picture, first time I see the Exceleena repro marquee holder on a cab. :awe: 8-)
Gateaublaster
eBay: Superkonkonbre
Initials: BUT

Post by Gateaublaster »

Wow ! Great work !

Could you post a few photos to see the differences between the Japanese and European marquee holders for the Aero City please ?
Also,to see the difference between polished and frosted chamfre (? what is that ?)

Thanks
ckong

Post by ckong »

Thank you.

So far I didn't have an order for the european style marquee holder, so I don't have a picture of an actual acrylic one. But in the attached picture you clearly see the difference, the euro version is less high and much wider. And it doesn't have the line artwork that the Japanese version has.

Knipsel.PNG
The chamfer is the angled sides that you see on the pictures. I don't have a picture of a frosted one.
Gateaublaster
eBay: Superkonkonbre
Initials: BUT

Post by Gateaublaster »

Hello again,
Thanks for the visuals and the details ; it gave me a much better idea :)
The european version might be very handy for those who want to display those pesky move lists that are always too long to exhibit anywhere on a candy.
It might not be a very popular opinion, but I think it's pretty convenient and cool.
HeadHuntaz
eBay: knightmare06
Initials: CJW

Post by HeadHuntaz »

Hi! I need a Net City repro marquee holder...do you ship to the US?

Chris
ckong

Post by ckong »

Yes, I do. Please send me a PM and we take it from there.
BentleyBear
eBay: witchdemon
Initials: MCP

Post by BentleyBear »

Hi !

I sent you a pm regarding a marquee/topper for a New Net City.
furohon
eBay: --

Post by furohon »

Hi
Did you already launch a batch for Aero Marquee holder japanese styled ?
If yes, I am interested in.
By the way, I don't understand difference between 2 japaneses versions : could you kindly post a close up pic of both vesion to notice the differences ?
Which is the closest to the original one ?

Thx
ckong

Post by ckong »

I didn't launch a batch for the Aero City, I never launch batches. :D

I make every marquee holder to order, although at the moment some marquee holders are on hold for a while because they are labor intensive to make and I lack the time for these ones. The Aero is one of them, unfortunately.
furohon
eBay: --

Post by furohon »

OK, so I would like to take you 1 aero marquee holder japanese style.
MP
Sunder
eBay: sunderaj82
Initials: SUN

Post by Sunder »

just wanted to show how good these marquees look. Thanks ckong!
marquee3.jpg
marquee1.jpg
marquee.jpg
ckong

Post by ckong »

Ow wow, what a great pictures. And what a beautiful row of candy cabs. I'm glad that you like it and thank you so much for showing it to me. :awe:
ckong

Post by ckong »

Allright, I'm having a summer stop, which means that I will not make repro marquee holders until September is gone and Autumn is approaching.

Starting 1st October I will take new orders again, but from then on I will make them in batches, once a month or so.

Have a great hasslefree Summer.
TheNoor
eBay: stenoorl-59
Initials: TNR

Post by TheNoor »

Hey everyone,

I tried sending CKong a PM but for some reason it seems to not want to send and remains in outbox. I live in the Netherlands and would very much like to order a Sega Naomi unicab marquee holder (#6) but now I see the production has been put on hold until October. Any chance I can be included in the last batch?

Thx!