FS: Candies - Namco Consolette 26, Jaleco Pony Mark III, SNK MVS-U4, SNK MV25UP-0, Sega NUC x2

Arcade cabinets, control panels, joysticks, harnesses...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
aerobert
eBay: romajoh

FS: Candies - Namco Consolette 26, Jaleco Pony Mark III, SNK MVS-U4, SNK MV25UP-0, Sega NUC x2

Post by aerobert »

Hey guys, so I'm moving to a new house and after some serious consideration I've decided to reduce my collection. Partly because I initially have a bit less space, but also because these grails don't get enough love from me. So grab the opportunity and get your hands on these babies.

I can pack it up properly, well protected, and put it on a EUR-pallet. You arrange the shipping. Or better yet, go on a road trip and get them yourself to be certain you get it home undamaged. :thumbup: :thumbupright: Location is near Linköping, Sweden.

ImageImageImage

Namco Consolette 26 - 4000€ - Photo album link
This rare beauty is in very very good condition. Originally imported by Ronnie RKLOK. It has been restored and repainted. It was baby blue but received the deep blue colour instead, there is no rust whatsoever and it's clean inside, some fine scratches all around in the unpainted parts but generally in excellent condition. Screen has some light burn-in after Tetris but it's mostly only noticeable in game on white. The picture is a bit soft but still good. It's an original Toshiba tube with Nanao MS8-26 chassi. The cabinet has individual volume control for left/right with beefy speakers, and volume control for the headphone output in the front. Joysticks are LS-32s and buttons are NOS original Namco 28mm. It's a joy to play on them. CP overlay is a repro of decent quality. The Namco logo is a repro sticker. The light fixture is there. The deep blue cabinets were sold as generic and didn't get the embossed metal Namco logo. All keys and locks are included. You won't find many Consolettes in this condition outside of Japan or...anywhere. Runs on 100V.

Jaleco Pony Mark III - 4000€ - Photo album link
This baby is in immaculate original condition. It has been in home usage for the last 20 years with the same owner before I bought it. The guy repurposed it into a Neo Geo machine at some point so it received a custom sized light box to fit the mini marquees (the light fixture is still there and works), he added a fourth button for both players, and a game select button. Since it's always been in a warm clean home with little use, the monitor is razor sharp, no burn-in and the colours are vivid. I've never seen a better picture, it's like new. The cabinet is super clean, no rust, no nothing except for some fine scuffs and scratches. It's running perfectly. Sound is heavy and thumping. Joysticks are new LS-32s with white mesh and buttons are brand new Seimitsu PS-14-G. All keys and locks are included. This is the holy grail of compact vertical shmuping. Runs on 230V(!).

SNK MV25UP-0 - 2500€ SOLD - Photo album link
Very nice clean cabinet. Like almost all SNK cabs in Sweden, this one comes from an operator "Adonbolagen AB". It has been restored and repainted. No rust anywhere, and has barely any scratches. As you see it has been lightly customized with a white color scheme overall and black control panel. Very tasteful and therefore has a very high WAF, wife approval factor. Monitor is original and perfect. No burn-in, super sharp, crisp and clean with vivid colours. There's no card reader. Original joysticks and Sanwa buttons. All keys and locks are included. Included is a 6 slot board with Unibios. However, the sound section probably needs recap as sound in game is very scratchy. Runs on 230V.

SNK MVS-U4 - 2500€ More photos on their way
Unrestored original cabinet. This one is also from "Adonbolagen AB". It is clean with some scuffs on the control panel. Some scratches here and there but nothing major, no rust. The coin door have been properly massaged by someone to get to those sweet hard earned coins. But besides that it's in an overall nice condition. The light fixture is in there and works. There is no card reader and the coin chute is plugged since this operator put another coin mech on its side. They did this to all their SNK cabs. Headphone out is plugged too. The monitor, once again, is original and perfect. No burn-in, it's sharp, crisp and has vivid colours. NOS Omron buttons (not installed in picture). All keys and locks are included. 4 slot system board is of course included. Runs on 230V.

Sega NUC Virtua Tennis 2 - 1000€ - Photo album link
Unrestored original cabinet. It is clean with some scuffs on the control panel. Some scratches here and there but nothing major, no rust. Very nice overall condition. Marquee light works. This cab was a Virtua Tennis 2 all it's life, thus there is some light VT2 burn-in. Not noticeable in game and picture is still great. The monitor is the slightly flatter model. All keys and locks are included. Naomi 1 system and Virtua Tennis 2 is of course included. Runs on 230V.

Sega NUC Virtua NBA - 1000€ - Photo album link
Unrestored original cabinet. It is clean with some scuffs on the control panel. Some scratches here and there but nothing major, no rust. Very nice overall condition. Marquee light works (not installed in pictures). The monitor is perfect. No burn-in and very sharp. I think this has a Toshiba PF flat trisync tube due to the space between bezel and monitor being larger, and that it started out as a late Virtua Striker 2002 cabinet as evident of the art decals. All keys and locks are included. Naomi 1 system and Virtua NBA is of course included. Runs on 230V.
Last edited by aerobert on June 8th, 2021, 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisBEANS
eBay: chrismartinlewis
Initials: BNS

Re: FS: Candies - Namco Consolette 26, Jaleco Pony Mark III, SNK MVS-U4, SNK MV25UP-0, Sega NUC x2

Post by ChrisBEANS »

That MV25UP-0 is awesome!!

Only one I've seen for sale in the last 18 months at least too!!

If I wasn't already tucked up with a couple of cabs I'd have definitely had this. I'm certain it'll get snapped up pretty sharpish.

GLWS
aerobert

Re: FS: Candies - Namco Consolette 26, Jaleco Pony Mark III, SNK MVS-U4, SNK MV25UP-0, Sega NUC x2

Post by aerobert »

MV25UP Sold
ChrisBEANS

Post by ChrisBEANS »

Thank goodness!!!

I’ve been mulling over getting it myself!! 🤣
aerobert

Post by aerobert »

Yeah it's a lovely cab, especially the screen. Maybe it was too cheap? :lol: I hope the new owner will enjoy it.
poodude

Post by poodude »

Beautiful cabs! :awe:
Rocco

Post by Rocco »

I love them all 8-) :D
Flyingfistofbudha
eBay: Daniels4249
Initials: Dan

Post by Flyingfistofbudha »

i feel the love
ChrisBEANS

Post by ChrisBEANS »

Is it weird that I keep checking back on the MV25UP and wishing I’d bought it??
aerobert

Post by aerobert »

Well I haven't heard anything from the buyer. But money is received and cab is ready to go.
0B5A9589-AC29-4316-B5A0-40653B44972A.jpeg
Flyingfistofbudha
eBay: Daniels4249
Initials: Dan

Post by Flyingfistofbudha »

well if he never appears again i can home it
ChrisBEANS

Post by ChrisBEANS »

Flyingfistofbudha wrote: 21 minutes ago well if he never appears again i can home it
Dibs
stromkabel0605
eBay: saucetrinker

Post by stromkabel0605 »

Soon it will be in my home. Thanks again.