New Taito Bench pre-orders UPDATE

Arcade cabinets, control panels, joysticks, harnesses...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
g60hot
eBay: recycle-squad

New Taito Bench pre-orders UPDATE

Post by g60hot »

Updated Below main ad

Hi all,

so my last container is due to depart soon so I am going to open pre-orders again for the bench seat.

If you missed out last time don't miss these, I'm not sure if or when i'll be doing another container so these are possibly going to be the last I get.

If you don't yet know how awesome they are just ask the guys who got them from the last batch, they really are cool.

I have space for 20 so that's the number that is spare.

Price-wise same as last time £330 plus delivery, I will need full payment upfront for the bench, I will collect delivery when they are ready to dispatch.

Delivery to the UK will now be £40 as they cost more than I predicted last time.

Shipping to Europe has been a complete nightmare up to now but I'm hoping this will have calmed down nearer the time they arrive, this is around 6 weeks away.

That's it for now if you want one grab a space quickly.

Cheers all
41E8A25C-ED34-41D1-86E8-62CECEA6C3D4 2.JPG
UPDATE:

ok guys thought I'd add a little update to this...shipping in from Japan has become a complete nightmare apparently due to Covid, Japanese and UK regulations working together to shaft us right in the A**

So much so this container is going to be costing 4 times the amount I normally pay to ship :wtf:

So long story short this container is delayed, very delayed...unfortunately I do not have an ETA at all on the shipment.

Hopefully, it won't last much longer and I can have some good news, god knows I need some but in till then, I need to just ride the storm.

If Anyone wants to cancel their order for a bench just let me know and ill sort it out.

All good things come to those who wait (or so they say anyway) :awe:

Cheers,
John
Last edited by g60hot on March 24th, 2021, 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nebula
eBay: sergiopolog0

Re: New Taito Bench pre-orders - Open

Post by Nebula »

Hi,

Do you know the weight and dimensions of one of those?

It's importante to me to know if it could be feasible to ship it to Spain for not a lot of money... :wtf:
Last edited by Nebula on January 22nd, 2021, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Post by FrancoB »

Oh awesome, I was hoping you were going to get some more. :awe:

Stick me down for two please.
matt5cott
eBay: matt5cott
Initials: MAT

Post by matt5cott »

Oh christ not again, I should just set up a direct debit to your bank account :palm: :lol:

I'll probably have 1 but I need to know how long and wide it is, and after that the bench dimensions would be really helpful.
fatalbazooka
eBay: https://ebay.fr/usr/carelesswh

Post by fatalbazooka »

Hi i need one plz send to france thank you
g60hot

Post by g60hot »

matt5cott wrote: January 22nd, 2021, 4:57 pm Oh christ not again, I should just set up a direct debit to your bank account :palm: :lol:

I'll probably have 1 but I need to know how long and wide it is, and after that the bench dimensions would be really helpful.
It's approx 79cm wide and 49cm deep

Also only have 6 slots left on these.

Lastly shipping to Europe is a little bit of a nightmare at the moment, due to the size and weight of box it looks like the only way I can ship to Europe is a pallet, at the moment I am struggling to get pallet quotes, normally as a guide, a pallet to Madrid would cost around £150
matt5cott
eBay: matt5cott
Initials: MAT

Post by matt5cott »

Aight, TY for the info, I'll take one and will email you shortly 8-)
g60hot

Post by g60hot »

All spaces filled, pre orders are now closed 👍
Tathan
eBay: goget61
Initials: TAT

Re: New Taito Bench pre-orders - Closed

Post by Tathan »

Just too late... :( I had found your first post a couple of months ago that made discover the forum but I think my account was still too "recent" to answer to your post...

If you get any 48cm two player with back that you can't sell, let me know and I'll pay it to Belgium! 8-)
g60hot

Re: New Taito Bench pre-orders UPDATE

Post by g60hot »

Bump for update
Tathan
eBay: goget61
Initials: TAT

Post by Tathan »

So... none of those is still for sell?
Kron

Post by Kron »

John if you have any spare come the shipment please put me down for one!
glstar

Post by glstar »

g60hot wrote: January 22nd, 2021, 4:09 pm Updated Below main ad

Hi all,

so my last container is due to depart soon so I am going to open pre-orders again for the bench seat.

If you missed out last time don't miss these, I'm not sure if or when i'll be doing another container so these are possibly going to be the last I get.

If you don't yet know how awesome they are just ask the guys who got them from the last batch, they really are cool.

I have space for 20 so that's the number that is spare.

Price-wise same as last time £330 plus delivery, I will need full payment upfront for the bench, I will collect delivery when they are ready to dispatch.

Delivery to the UK will now be £40 as they cost more than I predicted last time.

Shipping to Europe has been a complete nightmare up to now but I'm hoping this will have calmed down nearer the time they arrive, this is around 6 weeks away.

That's it for now if you want one grab a space quickly.

Cheers all

41E8A25C-ED34-41D1-86E8-62CECEA6C3D4 2.JPG

UPDATE:

ok guys thought I'd add a little update to this...shipping in from Japan has become a complete nightmare apparently due to Covid, Japanese and UK regulations working together to shaft us right in the A**

So much so this container is going to be costing 4 times the amount I normally pay to ship :wtf:

So long story short this container is delayed, very delayed...unfortunately I do not have an ETA at all on the shipment.

Hopefully, it won't last much longer and I can have some good news, god knows I need some but in till then, I need to just ride the storm.

If Anyone wants to cancel their order for a bench just let me know and ill sort it out.

All good things come to those who wait (or so they say anyway) :awe:

Cheers,
John
Hi John.
So you know if in Japan could be ordered just the backrest for the Taito Bench (the one circled in red below)?
This because many years ago i bought a used Taito Bench but wasn't come with the backrest and i would really like to have one.
Please let me know.
:)
gozaimas
eBay: yodamiffy
Initials: GOZ

Post by gozaimas »

Hey! Any news on the progress of the container etc?
ark125
eBay: abeti001

Post by ark125 »

It is too late to buy one?