Cab delivery help needed urgently!!

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
Mellor
Please Continue...
Initials: MEL

Cab delivery help needed urgently!!

Post by Mellor »

Hey guys,

Anyone know of reliable couriers that will collect on a weekend and transport from Essex to Wakefield!?? I need a large 2 seater driving game brought to me. I can hire a Luton and do it myself but I have no means of strapping/securing and no experience in the matter. It must be next weekend or at a pinch an evening next week!! I would really like to recieve it in the condition it is in!!

Speedlink don't do evenings/weekends!!!

Cheers guys
Ian
Mr-Megalo
Please Continue...

Re: Cab delivery help needed urgently!!

Post by Mr-Megalo »

when do you need it doing ?
I do 24/7 delivery's recently and i'm spending the majority of my time between London and Yorkshire lately in a Luton style van (no tail lift i'm afraid so brute strength FTW!) transporting other cabs, i've driven through essex 4 times this week - might be able to work something out with you
Mellor
Please Continue...

Post by Mellor »

Ahh damn!!

Cheers Mark for the stella quick response. But the guy insists on a tail lift!! It is the Virtua Racer twin that is a thread I spotted on your Ebay section of WPG! He's been messed about a lot of late it seems and won't settle for less!!

Ian
Mr-Megalo
Please Continue...

Post by Mr-Megalo »

thats a **** !
was going to ask what you were doing Monday too, i've got a trip down south scheduled in for monday, and others upcoming within the next 6 weeks, but as said, no tail lift i'm afraid

if I can load and unload a 4x 125kG cabs on my own i'm sure a bit of manly pushing and lifting with 2 or 3 people or part dissambly and loadup could be sorted

if you can get a Megalo through a standard doorway, anything is possible
Mellor
Please Continue...

Post by Mellor »

Yeah thats my thought exactly I would happily hire a normal van for this to get it. But he wants a tail lift. I guess its fair enough. I am on 6-4's Monday to Sat anyway. And I plan my road trip on Sunday! Many thanks for the option mate.

Any other options anyone??
andygeezer
Blue Skies Ahead
Initials: AGS

Post by andygeezer »

Virtua Racing is a heavy bestie compared to the newer twins.. 2 people can manage, but both need strength to lift 14 stone person, it's a two part, the seat is lsection is light, the monitor, motor section is a beast!
Say hello to my little friend...
Mellor
Please Continue...

Post by Mellor »

Cheers Andy,

I don't think there is too much difference in hiring costs. Its looking like I have a bit of a road trip ahead. The annoying thing is it'll end up costing more than couriers doing it for me. And take me all day!!