purchase recommendation, astro / new astro / naomi universal / net city

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
Adrick
eBay: *adrick*"
Initials: Agm

purchase recommendation, astro / new astro / naomi universal / net city

Post by Adrick »

Hi guys.

I'm new in the forum. I live in Spain so machines of this type are difficult, I have different vendors, one offers me a new astro with a trisync monitor brought from China and repainted there but I do not know the monitor model in good condition, the same vendor has normal astro repainted and restored paint and components revised by the same, the machine inside is in matt black and its monitor nanao. later I have another seller with a restored universal naomi and another seller with a net city also restored both with all its components, I have the doubt because I want an original machine. but doubts arise because I am also a collector and I have little space.

With the astro I have a problem, the new astro city does not have an original monitor and it is not vga, the normal astro all the ones that the seller has have repaired cracks on the sides of the cpo I do not like this. on the other hand, they are not very robust and with many problems with spare parts, the naomi machine is very big, it is nanao vga and it is adapted with gbs8200 for games at 15.24 and naomi 1, jvs

finally the new net city is original trisync with jvs system like naomi and they offer me naomi 2 system.

I have plates are namco system 12 and others of 15 and 24 together with some Pandora, the prices are high since I like the 4 which you would choose, I think new net city is better for size, components and possibilities, all have very similar prices.

your astro are mostly repaired ? I also have another doubt and that is because there are more new astro machines without damage to the sides of the cpo than normal astro

Thanks Adri 😊👍 nice forum 😃🥰
Adrick

Re: purchase recommendation, astro / new astro / naomi universal / net city

Post by Adrick »

They also offer me an original new net city Toshiba FP in perfect condition including ,decals,marquee cpo, naomi2, netdim, capcom io,jvs ect ...
Adrick

Post by Adrick »

:-| :-| :-| :-|
nem
Needs a custom rank

Post by nem »

Are these sellers in Spain?

Can't you go look at one?

I would put more value in original parts.