New Astro Instruction sheet

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
erzane
Not Made In Japan
eBay: Gab79

New Astro Instruction sheet

Post by erzane »

Hi,
Are any Astro instruc. sheet like this or is this top area a wear?
Also, is this instruc. sheet the same for Astro and New Astro?
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arcade's nice when done well
geldra

Re: New Astro Instruction sheet

Post by geldra »

Think that’s how they came. Certain that’s how it is on my NAC.
Astro City is only a letter away from atrocity. Makes you think doesn’t it?
erzane
Not Made In Japan

Post by erzane »

Ok, thank you
Sbdesign
eBay: hardtofindmerchandise
Initials: JTL

Post by Sbdesign »

erzane wrote: January 29th, 2021, 3:14 pm Hi,
Are any Astro instruc. sheet like this or is this top area a wear?
Also, is this instruc. sheet the same for Astro and New Astro?
Thanks
Thats just how they are, and yes it is the same for both
erzane
Not Made In Japan

Post by erzane »

So, I get one of these instruc sheet in pretty good shape. Also, I found the original glass and two holders. One of them does have a protective sheet missing. I guess that sheet is there to avoid the steel hurts the glass. Do you have it on both holders?
Btw, since my holders are quite rusty, if any of you does have some in better shape (maybe including the protective) I'd be interested to buy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NASguy

Post by NASguy »

erzane wrote: March 7th, 2021, 12:52 pm So, I get one of these instruc sheet in pretty good shape. Also, I found the original glass and two holders. One of them does have a protective sheet missing. I guess that sheet is there to avoid the steel hurts the glass. Do you have it on both holders?
Btw, since my holders are quite rusty, if any of you does have some in better shape (maybe including the protective) I'd be interested to buy.
I wouldn't give up on those brackets. Mine were rusty too, I shined them up brand new. Will be hard to source those spares. You can use some padded thin adhesive or sticky paper layer to add your own protection back to the one that's missing it.
erzane
Not Made In Japan

Post by erzane »

NASguy wrote: March 17th, 2021, 4:51 pm
erzane wrote: March 7th, 2021, 12:52 pm So, I get one of these instruc sheet in pretty good shape. Also, I found the original glass and two holders. One of them does have a protective sheet missing. I guess that sheet is there to avoid the steel hurts the glass. Do you have it on both holders?
I wouldn't give up on those brackets. Mine were rusty too, I shined them up brand new. Will be hard to source those spares. You can use some padded thin adhesive or sticky paper layer to add your own protection back to the one that's missing it.
I've found another pair, so this issue is hopefully resolved