New Astro refurbishing

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
geldra

Re: New Astro refurbishing

Post by geldra »

Yeah, it certainly isn’t just thin double sided tape. You’ll see when/if you remove it.
Astro City is only a letter away from atrocity. Makes you think doesn’t it?
erzane
Not Made In Japan
eBay: Gab79

Post by erzane »

It looks like it's a double sided foam. Also another (not sure if double, but thiner) foam for the decal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by erzane on March 7th, 2021, 1:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Arcade's nice when done well
erzane
Not Made In Japan
eBay: Gab79

Post by erzane »

About the neon holder : as you can see on these pics, that cylindric part (I don't know how to call it) is quite damaged. Someone clumsy barbarian re-wired it without opening the whole proper before operating. So I'm looking for one in good condition. Pls let me know if you have one intact, without any solder burns.

Also, since the parts relative to the fixation of the whole holder are missing I cannot mount it inside the cab. If some of you does have them, I'd be interested.
I'm also looking for the part shown on the 3rd pic since one of mine has its nose broken. Thanks!

p.s. can you identify the flat head screw shown on the 2rd pic? This screw does not have any cross engraved on its head so I had to unscrew it with a plier. Its threads are kind of diagonal. An uncommon screw that I've never seen before...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arcade's nice when done well