Sega Aero City marquee holder - measurements needed

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
ckong
Please Continue...

Sega Aero City marquee holder - measurements needed

Post by ckong »

The Sega Aero city is quite a popular candy cab and I would like to reproduce the marquee holder for both the 'Japanese' Aero and the Aero with the different marquee holder which was produced for the European market. I don't have the marquee holders at hand, but maybe someone could take some measurements?

This is the info that I need for the 'Japanese' marquee holder (red lines A - J):

Aero City (Japanese. Style) Needed measurements.PNG

And this for the 'Europese' marquee holder:

Aero City (Euro Style) Needed measurements.PNG

Please notice that A should be measured between the green guide lines. The measurements D through H are most important and should be accurate. And the measurements involving the holes should be measured from the center of the holes. And what is the diameter of the bottom holes (I don't know if the original marquee holder has holes behind the top metal clips, but I will use M4 bolts instead of the clips). If possible I would like measurements in mm's. :)

I will make the marquee holders with the beveled edge, like the original marquee holders have too.

Thx in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Re: Sega Aero City marquee holder - measurements needed

Post by FrancoB »

I'm back home again a week on Wednesday (30th Oct). If you can wait until then I can create .dfxs of both of them for you.
ckong
Please Continue...

Post by ckong »

FrancoB wrote: October 21st, 2019, 12:20 pm I'm back home again a week on Wednesday (30th Oct). If you can wait until then I can create .dfxs of both of them for you.
8-) :thumbup:
zondax
Please Continue...
eBay: kumokuma2011
Initials: ZDX

Post by zondax »

Hi.

I am working on my aero city and I have access to lazer cutting and acrylic cutting power tools I would like to do the same.
Can some of you share the measurements for bot Marquee Holder please ?
Best regards
AIR.
arcadista
Initials: AIL

Post by arcadista »

ckong wrote: October 21st, 2019, 11:51 am The Sega Aero city is quite a popular candy cab and I would like to reproduce the marquee holder for both the 'Japanese' Aero and the Aero with the different marquee holder which was produced for the European market. I don't have the marquee holders at hand, but maybe someone could take some measurements?

This is the info that I need for the 'Japanese' marquee holder (red lines A - J):

Aero City (Japanese. Style) Needed measurements.PNG

And this for the 'Europese' marquee holder:

Aero City (Euro Style) Needed measurements.PNG

Please notice that A should be measured between the green guide lines. The measurements D through H are most important and should be accurate. And the measurements involving the holes should be measured from the center of the holes. And what is the diameter of the bottom holes (I don't know if the original marquee holder has holes behind the top metal clips, but I will use M4 bolts instead of the clips). If possible I would like measurements in mm's. :)

I will make the marquee holders with the beveled edge, like the original marquee holders have too.

Thx in advance.

Hi! I will edit this post with pictures later. But for japanese marquee holder, line A is 40cm and line J is 30cm.