Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
- Posts: 86
- Joined: March 27th, 2019, 3:44 pm
- Location: United States
- eBay: maasasingleto-0
- Initials: STR
Does anyone know? It's not on the amazing table that's on the wiki.
WTB: King of Dragons (US or world), Battle Circuit (Blue or Grey)
- Enemy of the state of Spain
- Posts: 3778
- Joined: August 17th, 2008, 7:56 pm
- Location: Germany
- eBay: voll gerne
You know you can use any plain hdmi->dvi Adapter ? Same signal.
- Posts: 146
- Joined: April 11th, 2019, 7:34 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- eBay: :)
- Initials: Ika
Or a cable DVI/HDMI for the namco cabinet I use this for tekken 7 .
- Posts: 191
- Joined: January 13th, 2009, 9:20 pm
- Location: Georgia, USA
- eBay: Radiantsvgun
- Initials: RIC
Only a few models of the newer diamond monitors have them. Then taito went back to using just vga/dvi.