Linking Cabs?

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
SailorLodestar
Please Continue...
eBay: maasasingleto-0
Initials: STR

Linking Cabs?

Post by SailorLodestar »

Does anyone know of a guide fot linking cabs? Google hasn't been much help but I kneww there must be some official solution given how head to head is the most popular fighting game setup in Japan. I've discovered the VS kit but it seems to be pretty rare. I'd like to connect two Blast Cities - and eventually four - for some beat-em-up game nights.
WTB: King of Dragons (US or world), Battle Circuit (Blue or Grey)
Paulie
Opens wallet, moths fly out
eBay: retro-paulie
Initials: PSG

Re: Linking Cabs?

Post by Paulie »

I'm sure i did a guide on here a few years ago for this. I made a loom linking two converted Dino King cabs. It's pretty straightforward but I'll have a look to see if i can find a link for you.
Paulie
Opens wallet, moths fly out
eBay: retro-paulie
Initials: PSG

Post by Paulie »

Can't seem to find it... It's on here somewhere but there's a couple of photos of one I made here... If you want some more photos let me know and I'll dig it out for you. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29144&start=40
SailorLodestar
Please Continue...
eBay: maasasingleto-0
Initials: STR

Post by SailorLodestar »

Paulie wrote: May 7th, 2019, 7:53 am Can't seem to find it... It's on here somewhere but there's a couple of photos of one I made here... If you want some more photos let me know and I'll dig it out for you. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29144&start=40
I'm not super technical so I don't know that I'd learn much from more photos but seeing what you showed of it in that thread is dope! Hopefully, someone young entrepreneur will get around to making vs looms for sale.

I'm new to this hobby and it seems there's a lot of areas where knowledge about maintenance and repair isn't widely available. It reminds me of this video I saw about a typewriter repairman. If we don't preserve the knowledge, one day no one will be able to manage these machines.

I'll stop rambling now. But yeah, that homemade loom is pretty cool.
WTB: King of Dragons (US or world), Battle Circuit (Blue or Grey)