Cabinet Art

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
Post Reply
User avatar
Nightstalker
There my angles
Posts: 621
Joined: March 1st, 2009, 1:34 pm
Location: Southampton, England
Initials: LDB

Cabinet Art

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey people.

Heres some art work I have been collecting for a few years :)

Mods can sticky if they wish. Cools or Pang if you wanna upload it to the server for safe keeping thats all good in the hood :awe:

I take no credit for the artwork. Accept maybe the Atomiswave Yen Sticker as it looks like mine but someone actually did it with proper colouring. :lol:

I know some are not true Vector as they are saved as .Png or Jpeg but everything here is very high quality.

You've probably seen half of the art work floating about before but I thought I would bring it all to one place

So full credit to the original creators/uploaders.

You will need to install WinRar to UnRar the files. Get WinRar here http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

File formats are .EPS (Adobe Illustrator), .PDF (Adobe Acrobat) , .PNG (Anything), .PSD (Adobe Photoshop) .Jpeg (Anything)

Image

To download, Click the link below and enter the 4 digit code into the box. Click Regular Download and once the timer has ran out you can then click the download link.

Enjoy!

100mb

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OZW4USPV
Im so damn sexy!
User avatar
moshpit
Fantasy Zone Finder
Posts: 999
Joined: February 19th, 2009, 9:26 pm
Location: Germany
Initials: RON

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by moshpit »

thank you.
much appreciated!
WARNING! A HUGE BATTLESHIP IS APPROACHING FAST!
User avatar
yosai
Windy City
Posts: 3841
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: London
eBay: yosai

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by yosai »

Coincidence that French FTP went down recently? :awe:

There's some more bits here

http://www.gamoover.net/Forums/index.ph ... ery;cat=57
Zorg
Please Continue...
Posts: 6
Joined: October 8th, 2008, 10:56 am
Location:

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by Zorg »

Nice to see some of you enjoy the gamoover.net gallery's content

if you wish to contribute, feel free to contact me I will add any contribution you may provide.
Dr. Sixpack
Please Continue...
Posts: 16
Joined: April 14th, 2009, 7:56 pm
Location: Cascais/Portugal
eBay: Hiruaki

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by Dr. Sixpack »

Not shure if i came to the right place but does anyone knows were can i get the Samurai Shodown2 cabinet side art, marquee, control panel overlay, etc? I could only find the bezel so far! I cant sleep since i´ve seen this:
http://www.arcadeflyers.com/?page=flyer ... 84&image=2
Once upon a time in the west...
User avatar
j69
Posts: 711
Joined: August 24th, 2008, 7:23 pm
Location: Newcastle, England

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by j69 »

Im sure one of the lads over at neo-geo.com offered me or gave me a link to this years ago. maybe ask over there?
Dr. Sixpack
Please Continue...
Posts: 16
Joined: April 14th, 2009, 7:56 pm
Location: Cascais/Portugal
eBay: Hiruaki

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by Dr. Sixpack »

j69 wrote:Im sure one of the lads over at neo-geo.com offered me or gave me a link to this years ago. maybe ask over there?
Will do that! Maybe some day i can sleep again....
Once upon a time in the west...
Zorg
Please Continue...
Posts: 6
Joined: October 8th, 2008, 10:56 am
Location:

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by Zorg »

I've done the bezel :D that you can find here: http://vectorlib.free.fr/SamuraiShodown_II
it's the one that was used by the MameArtwork project

and I'm currently working on the panel plus side art :D
Dr. Sixpack
Please Continue...
Posts: 16
Joined: April 14th, 2009, 7:56 pm
Location: Cascais/Portugal
eBay: Hiruaki

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by Dr. Sixpack »

That´s the bezel i found! Good work! :thumbup:
Looking forward to see the rest!
God Bless you!
Once upon a time in the west...
Parris
The ¥100 Ashtray
Posts: 1008
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 8:28 pm
Location:

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by Parris »

On the subject of cabinet artwork, I had someone point out to me a company that produced repros of cab work. I got in contact with them in relation to artwork for Sega Manx TT and this came back to me:

RE: Left & Right Sega Manx TT Superbike decals.‏
From: xxxxxxx smith (xxxxxxxxx@btconnect.com)
Sent: 15 June 2009 10:44:53
To: Parris Knight (parrisxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Your total including carriage and vat would be £173.65.

I've blanked out contact and company details, but look at the total - £173.65 for repros............... :lol:

So, does anyone know of any companies actually able to produce side art for less than the originals would have cost back in 1995 ?

Thanks!
User avatar
andygeezer
Blue Skies Ahead
Posts: 2491
Joined: August 24th, 2008, 12:25 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK
Initials: AGS

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by andygeezer »

Parris wrote:On the subject of cabinet artwork, I had someone point out to me a company that produced repros of cab work. I got in contact with them in relation to artwork for Sega Manx TT and this came back to me:

RE: Left & Right Sega Manx TT Superbike decals.‏
From: xxxxxxx smith (xxxxxxxxx@btconnect.com)
Sent: 15 June 2009 10:44:53
To: Parris Knight (parrisxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Your total including carriage and vat would be £173.65.

I've blanked out contact and company details, but look at the total - £173.65 for repros............... :lol:

So, does anyone know of any companies actually able to produce side art for less than the originals would have cost back in 1995 ?

Thanks!
I'll see if I can get you Repro Manx artwork..
Say hello to my little friend...
Image
Parris
The ¥100 Ashtray
Posts: 1008
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 8:28 pm
Location:

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by Parris »

andygeezer wrote:
I'll see if I can get you Repro Manx artwork..
I would be very grateful - thanks! :)
dav3yb
Please Continue...
Posts: 3
Joined: July 8th, 2009, 4:40 am
Location:

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by dav3yb »

Hi everyone, hope im not posting incorrectly here, but im a bit desperate. I've been trying to find a large size (vector even?) or this particular control panel overlay. everything i find is small like the pic, and it doesnt really stretch well for custom arcade stick art. does ANYONE have this but any larger? thanks for any help you guys can give.

Image
User avatar
SuperPang
Master or Universe
Posts: 10347
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 2:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by SuperPang »

You could probably find the original stuff easily enough. Capcom USA used it by the ton. Or are you adding to it somehow?
This dress powers up the shot.
dav3yb
Please Continue...
Posts: 3
Joined: July 8th, 2009, 4:40 am
Location:

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by dav3yb »

SuperPang wrote:You could probably find the original stuff easily enough. Capcom USA used it by the ton. Or are you adding to it somehow?
well i was just going to use it as a background for some custom art, that way i have SOMETHING besides WHITE space on my stick. I'm going to be printing it out on tabloid sized paper.
User avatar
Devil Soundwave
Doesn't go to eleven
Posts: 4757
Joined: January 7th, 2009, 11:56 pm
Location: North London, UK
eBay: DevilSoundwave

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by Devil Soundwave »

dav3yb wrote:Hi everyone, hope im not posting incorrectly here, but im a bit desperate. I've been trying to find a large size (vector even?) or this particular control panel overlay. everything i find is small like the pic, and it doesnt really stretch well for custom arcade stick art. does ANYONE have this but any larger? thanks for any help you guys can give.

Image
Arcade Shock have four of these in stock.

http://www.arcadeshock.com/items/capcom ... detail.htm

$45 each (£28).

You could buy one, scan it, print it off and sell the original.
dav3yb
Please Continue...
Posts: 3
Joined: July 8th, 2009, 4:40 am
Location:

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by dav3yb »

I was hoping I woundnt need to buy anything

Hoping someone already had one or was awesome with Photoshop to make it bigger

it's available on mame marquees for ~23$. So I might get that
User avatar
purpleprincess
Please Continue...
Posts: 6
Joined: January 21st, 2009, 2:53 am
Location: sf bay area

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by purpleprincess »

i printed this overlay for an egret

Image

Image
User avatar
cools
Armed Police Buttrider
Posts: 12966
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 4:49 pm
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
eBay: hordarian
Initials: CLS

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by cools »

Nice to see my work seeing some use :) Looks weird on an E2 panel though.
Image
poolchamp

Re: Cabinet Art

Post by poolchamp »

Has any one a link to marquee art and move lists for arcade games copy or repo all fine just going to update a few machines.
Post Reply