Where to buy repro instructions/obi?

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
segasonic91
Please Continue...
eBay: sonicsega99
Initials: AUS

Where to buy repro instructions/obi?

Post by segasonic91 »

I am looking for somewhere to buy repro instructions and obi fof Japanese games. Japanese sellers always seem to include repros for cab instructions, obi instructions and manuals.

I try as much as possible to buy boards with artwork but it is pretty difficult. It is possible to buy original art sets on yahoo, but some get pretty bloidy pricey! I don't mind good quality repros. I was even wondering if there is a site that has art sets for download?
yosai
Windy City
eBay: yosai

Re: Where to buy repro instructions/obi?

Post by yosai »

Depends on the game. I uploaded some here.

https://ikotsu.blogspot.co.uk/

What are you after? I've got a couple of hundred others but the upload process is tedious.
cools
Armed Police Buttrider
eBay: hordarian
Initials: CLS

Post by cools »

All of the Japan stuff is simply photocopied with little regard to the actual quality of the result.

Best off just asking around for specific pieces you can print yourself.
segasonic91
Please Continue...
eBay: sonicsega99
Initials: AUS

Post by segasonic91 »

cools wrote:All of the Japan stuff is simply photocopied with little regard to the actual quality of the result.

Best off just asking around for specific pieces you can print yourself.
Yeah, some are rubbish quality. I got photo copied crap with my WWF Wrestlefest board. But considering I paid ¥2100 for it, I am not complaining! Shame it didn't have the obi move list.

I would love to get the Final Fight obi and instructions. That just went up on yahoo and is of course going crazy.

SEGA, CAPCOM, KONAMI and DATA EAST stuff would probably be the things I am most after. I have a complete SSFIIX, I need to make copies and keep the originals mint.
Flinnster
Please Continue...
eBay: flinnster
Initials: KID

Post by Flinnster »

yosai wrote:Depends on the game. I uploaded some here.

https://ikotsu.blogspot.co.uk/

What are you after? I've got a couple of hundred others but the upload process is tedious.
Thanks for doing these Yosai. As tedious as the process is, boy is it appreciated. :D
I have zero art for my Daimakaimura.. and thanks to your site, I can now plan on making some (I have to do custom layouts for my mini-cabs)
WTD: Rolling Thunder pcb, ANY Dino King / Love & Berry / MushiKing spare parts!!