How much is a 2p cp for the Vewlix F?

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
Ultron
Please Continue...

Post by Ultron »

How much does a 2-player control panel for the Vewlix F cost? I can't find the price for one anywhere online (it might help if I knew exactly what to search for :))

I hope it isn't very much, cause I'm only considering getting a 2p cp cause 2 cabinets cost so much (I had hoped to get a VS one but seeing as that can't be taken up stairs that's not really an option for me atm).

Also, are there different versions, like one where the start button is to the right of the stick of each player, rather than to the left of the stick for Player 2, as I've seen in one photo?
mastercello
eBay: mastercello
Initials: BUS

Re: How much is a 2p cp for the Vewlix F?

Post by mastercello »

Akihabarshop has them i guess...for 29'000Yen before shipping.
http://www.akihabarashop.jp/developments/index.php
Ultron
Please Continue...

Re: How much is a 2p cp for the Vewlix F?

Post by Ultron »

Thanks, I hadn't thought of looking there, cause when I browsed there before, every section I tried except the joystick and buttons were empty.

It's a shame there's only the one with the start buttons in the middle, like I saw before, though. The start button is used for taunt so it needs to be to the right of the joystick. It looks like linked cabs are the only way to go for Vewlix cabs (for vs. games at least). Unless I wanted a new hole drilled in the cp, which I don't.

I'll have to wait until I can afford 2 cabs, or get cheaper cabs and a non-hd game (which I'm not keen on).