PANG ,PANG3 MIGHTY PANG,SUPERPANG ETC PANIC MODE..

Post your high scores here!
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

PANG ,PANG3 MIGHTY PANG,SUPERPANG ETC PANIC MODE..

Post by geotrig »

As titles says if your playing any of the PANG Games on panic mode post your scores and level achieved..i will have to dust of pang 3 again but used to get to around level 63 ish back in the day can't get near that these days..loving mighty pang though at the moment...
so my score is mighty pang level 42 :( can't remember the score

mame scores permitted also.just state!!

Code: Select all

1. geotrig - mighty pang - level 49 - ???
2. geotrig - mighty pang - level 44 - 430,600
Last edited by geotrig on September 24th, 2009, 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
geotrig
Potato!

Re: PANG ,PANG3 MIGHTY PANG,SUPERPANG ETC PANIC MODE..

Post by geotrig »

on the way up :mighty Pang :
Level 44 score 430600

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
geotrig
Potato!

Post by geotrig »

mighty pang level 49 (score to updated later) getting closer to a 100 :P

come one no one playing any of these awesome games!! :eh:

geotrig
Potato!

Post by geotrig »

can't even get near level 49 now :( ..came across some cheats last night though ,well not cheats exactly :eh:

1.if you hold down the joystick at the start of the ballons coming down all the ballons will come out at the same time enough for 5 levels this can make it harder later on but helps with the slow start..
2. if you start the game and dodge the ballons,without shooting any till the star comes then dodge that for a minute or 2 the game speeds up to a crazy speed ,only got to level 13 this way as its hyper speed with loads of ballons !!