Mushihime Sama - Maniac (PCB)

Post your high scores here!
jpj
Re: Mushihime Sama - Maniac (PCB)

Post by jpj »

i could get to level 2 boss. and i can do the stage 1 nomiss/nobomb, but it took a while. futari's ultra is just so much **** though, because you're rarely helped out with any slowdown in the first stage :?

if i re-bought this pcb, i'd only play original and ultra, no **** :awe:
markedkiller78
Pony fucker
eBay: markedkiller78
Initials: MAL

Post by markedkiller78 »

How much of a pussy am I? First credit and I leave this much energy to deny myself the 1cc :(

1 more sodding second is all it needed
jpj

Post by jpj »

we've all been down that road, for real

don't give up :)
markedkiller78
Pony fucker

Post by markedkiller78 »

I'll give it a go again tobight. I find my first / second credits are far better than the rest, but I need to practice on the boss. I almost 2 lifed her last night.

It was 2 stupid deaths on L3 & L4 that cost me. it's easy to No miss / 1 bomb L5.
jonny5
Tremendous Woody

Post by jonny5 »

markedkiller78 wrote: I find my first / second credits are far better than the rest,
im much the same way usually

on a side not, i just got this again......and i think my time with ketsui has definitely beefed up my skills.....this is much easier now....fired it up last night and made it to the 4th stage on my 2nd credit :D

this is quite good for me....when i sold mushi previously i could only beat the 3rd boss maybe 1 in 5 runs....but i dont bomb, so....... :roll:

scores soon :D

god i missed this game.....i forgot how pretty and polished it looks
on the loose
markedkiller78
Pony fucker

Post by markedkiller78 »

Well after 3 hours of play I cleared Original :awe: 1Life 2 Bombs left. thing is it was my last run & I **** up (died twice on L3) then no missed 4 & dropped 1 life on L5. Sweet :)

I can't post the pic at the mo, but it's 19m & change
jpj

Post by jpj »

nice :D like i say, plan your bomb strategies a each extra life is another 10 mill on top of yor score :awe:
charlie chong

Post by charlie chong »

congrats!! i've never delved that far into mushi except for the ps2 arrange mode. i always get to the true last boss and get bucked tho i only played it for a day or 2.

is there 2 last bosses in original and maniac too??
i've been thinking about maybe grabbing a bare board soon as its still one of the fairly cheap sh3 titles.
markedkiller78
Pony fucker

Post by markedkiller78 »

charlie chong wrote:congrats!! i've never delved that far into mushi except for the ps2 arrange mode. i always get to the true last boss and get bucked tho i only played it for a day or 2.

is there 2 last bosses in original and maniac too??
i've been thinking about maybe grabbing a bare board soon as its still one of the fairly cheap sh3 titles.
Cheers mate, the original boss is a bit of a pain, but I only dropped 1 life / 3 bombs on her last night. Lost stupid lazy lifes elsewhere :? I’m guessing you know how much I detested this game to begin with? After some time with Futari, which is far superior imo, I really got into this.

Original: Bare basics, no gimmicks. It’s addictive in that it’s so easy & the 1cc is so close from the get go, but to get a good score you need to no miss the entire game :?
Maniac: Igorning the main scoring mechanic & arthritic fingers that go with it, is immense fun if you are not playing for score.
Ultra: I can’t believe this, it’s actually a bit do-able. I cleared L1 & half of L2 last night.

I’m pretty sure you come across the second form in both Maniac & Ultra, but can’t say for certain seeing as I die early in L5 :(

Overall I’d say it’s a good game, but the scoring is much better in Futari. I think this is more a game to clear, than play for high score.

You can also trigger both fixed extends without trying to score. I can get 3 extends by the L3 boss in Maniac.
jpj

Post by jpj »

no BLT in maniac or original, thank **** :)

glad you're getting addicted to original mode :awe:
markedkiller78
Pony fucker

Post by markedkiller78 »

It is addictive.

I can no miss L1,2,3,4,5 (not the L5 boss) & not all in the same credit :?

I think I'd be happy with a 30m/40m score then move on. I'm only giving it one more week tops though as I have a few more that I want to 1cc :awe:

Edit: here's the pic finallu uploaded

markedkiller78
Pony fucker

Post by markedkiller78 »