Cave CV1000 PCB dimensions

PCB problems and fixes
ckong
Please Continue...

Cave CV1000 PCB dimensions

Post by ckong »

Some of you might already have seen my sales topic for repro marquee holders and now I also want to offer PCB enclosures for your precious Arcade games. The first one I'm going to offer is an enclosure for the Cave CV1000 boards and to design it I need the following information:

length and width of the PCB in mm's
height of the cooling block in mm's
center to center distance between the 4 mounting holes
diameter of the mounting holes in mm's

CV1000.jpg

It would be great if someone could give me this info, so that I can design and make some awesome (personalized) enclosures. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ikaru

Re: Cave CV1000 PCB dimensions

Post by Ikaru »

Length 219 mm width:149 mm

Height of cooling block :25 mm

;)
Ikaru

Post by Ikaru »

Diameter of the mounting holes :not sure maybye 40 mm or 50 mm i’ll try with sewing meter.

Please show me exactly what do you want for center to center between the 4 mounting holes ? (length or width )
ckong
Please Continue...

Post by ckong »

Thx for helping me out. :)
Ikaru wrote: September 19th, 2019, 3:52 pm Diameter of the mounting holes :not sure maybye 40 mm or 50 mm i’ll try with sewing meter...
I suppose you mean 4 mm or 5mm. ;) I have an Espgaluda board, which has 4 mm holes. I expect that the holes of the CV1000 PCB are 4 mm too. But it can't hurt to measure them. I'll send you a PM. :)
Ikaru

Post by Ikaru »

ckong wrote: September 19th, 2019, 8:04 pm Thx for helping me out. :)
Ikaru wrote: September 19th, 2019, 3:52 pm Diameter of the mounting holes :not sure maybye 40 mm or 50 mm i’ll try with sewing meter...
I suppose you mean 4 mm or 5mm. ;) I have an Espgaluda board, which has 4 mm holes. I expect that the holes of the CV1000 PCB are 4 mm too. But it can't hurt to measure them. I'll send you a PM. :)
:lol: :lol: i’m sorry I made a mistake :lol: it’s 4mm or 5 mm ;)