Rambo Arcade and LGJ on Lindbergh @ Home without Cab

PCB problems and fixes
bibijan

Re: Rambo Arcade and LGJ on Lindbergh @ Home without Cab

Post by bibijan »

pilpil wrote:It´s posible to play with lgj on normal cabinet, you only need to change connector from original cabinet (analog) to standard connector of guns cabinet i can play on my Ghost Squad Evolution ;)
hello,
can you tell me the modification you have done on your ghost squad evolution cabinet for play to let's go jungle on it please?
thanks ;)
LoRez

Post by LoRez »

bibijan wrote:
pilpil wrote:It´s posible to play with lgj on normal cabinet, you only need to change connector from original cabinet (analog) to standard connector of guns cabinet i can play on my Ghost Squad Evolution ;)
hello,
can you tell me the modification you have done on your ghost squad evolution cabinet for play to let's go jungle on it please?
thanks ;)
I'd be very interested to learn how this can be done too. LGJ Special is far to short.Would be great to play the full length game :D
andygeezer
Blue Skies Ahead
Initials: AGS

Post by andygeezer »

LoRez wrote:
bibijan wrote:
hello,
thanks ;)
I'd be very interested to learn how this can be done too. LGJ Special is far to short.Would be great to play the full length game :D
It's a pain.

You have to flip the bezel upside down and alter some wiring for the analogue 26pin connector and flip the mirror dip on the gun board.

Ive added that support for let's go island.

Remember lgj is 5.1 sound also so you need to merge the channels otherwise you miss a lot of effects.
Say hello to my little friend...
roroparis
Please Continue...

Post by roroparis »

Hi all,
I was wondering if someone could tell me what connector type the screen IR sensors use ?
I bought all of them to build my Rambo@home ;) but forgot the interwire cables...and I'm now thinking it may be worth doing the cables myself (I just can't find the references of the connectors)

Thanks a lot
r3s3t
Please Continue...

Post by r3s3t »

hi where did you buy the set ?
roroparis
Please Continue...

Post by roroparis »

Hi, I got them from taobao.com
I haven't tested them so far, so I can't confirm yet if they work well. But even with deputy services it was by far the cheapest way to get the whole set.
r3s3t
Please Continue...

Post by r3s3t »

hi

where on taobao.com please ? and what did you pay ? also did you get it running now ? im still looking for a cheaper and easy solution to play gun games without cab.
Jackalus
Please Continue...
eBay: c0de187

Post by Jackalus »

r3s3t wrote:First hello to all ; )
So im looking for a solution to play Rambo Arcade and LGJ at Home on my LCD TV without Cab. So i buyed a lindbergh mainboard with rambo and LGJ and the right sega i/o from andy g. . Now i found a supplier for the other parts of the rambo game here . But im not sure about to get the thing running at home even i have all the stuff. I heard the sega i/o need 5v power supply for example. Here is a list and a picture of the Rambo Kit what i think to buy. Also if someone can help me to build this thing up i would pay for to get it done. Here is one supplier of the kits http://www.arcadespareparts.com/news/20 ... rades.html" and another offers this one

- unit price in $2395usd
- original and used working kit
- delivery date: 7~10 days
- It includes mother board,IO board, gun motion board, gun board, power supply, two guns, sensor, two LED boards, testing keystroke board, infrared filter board and wire set.

So is this really all of the stuff to get the game running on my home lcd ? What did i have to do ? Did i need to have the 5v psu for the i/o Board.

Also i heard there are some french guys who develop a pcb board for lindbergh to connect wii controller to the system and play without all the sensors and stuff. Also there is a Version/Hack of Rambo to play with mouse. Also from Lets go Jungle are 2 versions avaible . One with analogue control and another special with normal optical guns. What analogue Joystick can i connect to the sega i/O to play LGJ analogue version ?
Maybe the bestway to play thoose games is to buy the orginal cabs. Or is it possible to modify a Hotd 4 Cab to play Rambo and LGJ ? What Cab is the ideal Solution to have Rambo and LGJ running on. Where to get such used Cabs in europe ? I would be very happy about any help from you guys.

Best wishes

Rob
Haahhahahaahahaha that price is a real rip off.

I also have a modified LGJ that works with guns directly.
r3s3t
Please Continue...

Post by r3s3t »

in a cab ? what cab ? or just modified lcd tv ? what guns ?