Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Coin-operated games and arcades.
Shou
Location: Central Tokyo, Japan, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
Initials: SHO

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by Shou »

Dodonpachi SDOJ EXA Label Version 1.2.0 Update is available now.
- Input lag improved to 1 frame (the CV1000 original is 2 frames, 360 is 4-5 frames)
- Improved slowdown in Original and X Arrange modes
- New setup menus added to each mode
- New practice settings menu added to Inbachi Mode
- Sound balance optimization
- Load time reduction
- High score display bugs fixed
- Free play bugs fixed
& more

A square Japanese instruction sheet describing all of the secret commands will be included for free to anyone who sends in their cart for updating.
Ddshot
eBay: Camp-dea

Post by Ddshot »

Excellent news,power to the exa!!
StarCreator
eBay: starcreator
Initials: STC

Post by StarCreator »

Shou wrote: April 21st, 2022, 4:44 pm Dodonpachi SDOJ EXA Label Version 1.2.0 Update is available now.

A square Japanese instruction sheet describing all of the secret commands will be included for free to anyone who sends in their cart for updating.
This was not included in my return package. Additionally, support indicated other printed materials being offered to customers would not be made available to me unless I purchased another game.
Shou
Location: Central Tokyo, Japan, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
Initials: SHO

Post by Shou »

StarCreator wrote: June 19th, 2022, 12:51 pm
Shou wrote: April 21st, 2022, 4:44 pm Dodonpachi SDOJ EXA Label Version 1.2.0 Update is available now.

This was not included in my return package. Additionally, support indicated other printed materials being offered to customers would not be made available to me unless I purchased another game.
How about contacting support for help? Looking at the support queue, there has been no communication from you regarding this.

The extra instructions are only in our Japan office. Updates performed here can include these pieces. It’s my mistake for not saying that earlier and I apologize for that. They were never included with the original product offering and are being given away for FREE. If you’d like them sent to you, cover shipping and they will be sent to you at no charge. If you place another order, they can be included for no charge. That goes for any customer.

PS: The US customer support center is currently moving and cannot accept update requests until the move has completed.
needaes
eBay: need40180

Post by needaes »

Shou wrote: June 20th, 2022, 2:01 pm

How about contacting support for help? Looking at the support queue, there has been no communication from you regarding this.

The extra instructions are only in our Japan office. Updates performed here can include these pieces. It’s my mistake for not saying that earlier and I apologize for that. They were never included with the original product offering and are being given away for FREE. If you’d like them sent to you, cover shipping and they will be sent to you at no charge. If you place another order, they can be included for no charge. That goes for any customer.

PS: The US customer support center is currently moving and cannot accept update requests until the move has completed.
Hello @Shou
Why can't Redsun still update games for European buyers like me?
I find Nomax en pkus really good and involved in the life of exA-Arcadia support
Nomax
eBay: nomax_be
Initials: NMX

Post by Nomax »

needaes wrote: June 23rd, 2022, 1:28 pm
Shou wrote: June 20th, 2022, 2:01 pm

Hello @Shou
Why can't Redsun still update games for European buyers like me?
I find Nomax en pkus really good and involved in the life of exA-Arcadia support
Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, this won't happen. As a distributor, we are not allowed to do that.

exA-Arcadia will probably set up an official exA-Arcadia support center in Europe in the future.

Meanwhile, we continue to offer free updates to our customers. :thumbup:
needaes
eBay: need40180

Post by needaes »

unbelievable game :slowclap: