Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Coin-operated games and arcades.
User avatar
ArcadeSTG
Posts: 377
Joined: October 25th, 2010, 4:00 pm
Location: Zaragoza, Spain

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by ArcadeSTG »

Well, this is the moment of truth of the platform. They must produce something that people prefer to the pcb.
A piece of Akihabara in your Home?
http://akihabarainhome.com
User avatar
Shou
Posts: 615
Joined: August 25th, 2009, 4:45 am
Location: Central Tokyo, Japan, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
Initials: SHO

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by Shou »

PSA
LE orders will end this month and will not be produced again.
POP will not be sold separately.

Saidaioujan graffiti edition is only for Jan

Vewlix art set
Image
User avatar
VxD
Posts: 27
Joined: May 21st, 2019, 8:52 am
Location: Sapporo
eBay: virtualxdriver
Initials: VxD
Contact:

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by VxD »

Looking great, thanks Shou! I can't wait for my order to arrive. :awe:
User avatar
kernow
:problem: child
Posts: 14984
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 2:01 pm
Location: Devon
Initials: KRN
Contact:

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by kernow »

Females! Begone! My art set defends me
David... The wind blows... The wind blows... Bits of your... life awayee
User avatar
Jan
EU trade negotiator
Posts: 3875
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 7:56 pm
Location: Germany
eBay: voll gerne

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by Jan »

Shou wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 2:54 am


Saidaioujan graffiti edition is only for Jan
:lol: i`ll hold you to your word
penis
User avatar
zak
Posts: 1360
Joined: October 19th, 2014, 1:35 pm
Location: UK
eBay: NA

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by zak »

Shou wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 2:54 am
PSA
LE orders will end this month and will not be produced again.
POP will not be sold separately.
4 pop upgrade edition happening? ;)
buffi
Posts: 74
Joined: May 4th, 2009, 4:52 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by buffi »

Shou wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 2:54 am
PSA
LE orders will end this month and will not be produced again.
POP will not be sold separately.
What about people who just ordered game without motherboard? Any idea on when it will ship
User avatar
Laudec
Posts: 48
Joined: September 10th, 2017, 10:54 pm
Location: FR
eBay: Laudec
Initials: LDK

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by Laudec »

Vewlix art set included with all game (OA members) or only LE ?

Shou wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 2:54 am
PSA
LE orders will end this month and will not be produced again.
POP will not be sold separately.

Saidaioujan graffiti edition is only for Jan

Vewlix art set
Image
User avatar
SuperPang
Master or Universe
Posts: 10371
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 2:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by SuperPang »

Laudec wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Vewlix art set included with all game (OA members) or only LE ?
I believe you can get it with the regular version if you namedrop the forum when you order or email Exa sales.
User avatar
RandomRetro
Posts: 37
Joined: January 27th, 2020, 4:04 am
Location: United States
eBay: carnick10

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by RandomRetro »

SuperPang wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 7:46 pm
Laudec wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Vewlix art set included with all game (OA members) or only LE ?
I believe you can get it with the regular version if you namedrop the forum when you order or email Exa sales.
Yep, I just replied to support requesting the Vewlix art and referenced my order # for the standard edition, and they said you got it!
User avatar
Laudec
Posts: 48
Joined: September 10th, 2017, 10:54 pm
Location: FR
eBay: Laudec
Initials: LDK

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by Laudec »

RandomRetro wrote:
December 5th, 2020, 12:16 am
SuperPang wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 7:46 pm
Laudec wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 7:22 pm
Vewlix art set included with all game (OA members) or only LE ?
I believe you can get it with the regular version if you namedrop the forum when you order or email Exa sales.
Yep, I just replied to support requesting the Vewlix art and referenced my order # for the standard edition, and they said you got it!
Yeahhhh !!
needaes
Posts: 60
Joined: October 30th, 2018, 5:23 pm
Location: France
eBay: need40180

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by needaes »



first video gameplay

EXA MODE.
new pattern mid boss
cancel bullet with hyper

Gameplay style DFK a dream for me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
needaes
Posts: 60
Joined: October 30th, 2018, 5:23 pm
Location: France
eBay: need40180

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by needaes »

Shou wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 2:07 pm
Due to feedback here, I am happy to say we will include Vewlix artwork to AO members - free of charge. Include your handle name in your order.

There is more to the LE than what is announced. Stay tuned next week.
The POP are 180 cm tall and will be very expensive to ship. There is the very real risk of it getting damaged while in transit which we cannot take responsibility for.
If fans want the LE, let it be known here and we can see about an allotment for overseas. If you want a super LE with every POP, tell us (this will not be available in Japan).
We will only make it once and then it will be done, no reprints.
Hi @Shou, i have ordered LE.

any news for goodies?

i can buy all pop or just one? :awe:
User avatar
zak
Posts: 1360
Joined: October 19th, 2014, 1:35 pm
Location: UK
eBay: NA

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by zak »

needaes wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 6:48 am

i can buy all pop or just one? :awe:
Doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Just choose the one which is least likely to get you arrested.
Zero238
Posts: 9
Joined: January 29th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by Zero238 »

Dammit, I was trying to convince myself to preorder the LE if it was possible
User avatar
phillv85
Posts: 312
Joined: March 16th, 2013, 9:16 pm
Location:
eBay: phillv85
Initials: PAV

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by phillv85 »

You guys seriously want all 4 of those life sized panels? :eh:
Zero238
Posts: 9
Joined: January 29th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by Zero238 »

Was going for a regular one later down the line. I could put them on display when I put the game out for special events
User avatar
zak
Posts: 1360
Joined: October 19th, 2014, 1:35 pm
Location: UK
eBay: NA

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by zak »

phillv85 wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 4:10 pm
You guys seriously want all 4 of those life sized panels? :eh:
Our CAVE pillows have worn out :shifty:
User avatar
phillv85
Posts: 312
Joined: March 16th, 2013, 9:16 pm
Location:
eBay: phillv85
Initials: PAV

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by phillv85 »

zak wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 4:58 pm
phillv85 wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 4:10 pm
You guys seriously want all 4 of those life sized panels? :eh:
Our CAVE pillows have worn out :shifty:
:lol: :lol:

Maybe someone could make some money out of getting a laminator big enough for these so they wipe clean if people spill their drinks or other fluids on them.
User avatar
zak
Posts: 1360
Joined: October 19th, 2014, 1:35 pm
Location: UK
eBay: NA

Re: Dodonpachi Saidaioujou EXA LABEL

Post by zak »

phillv85 wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 5:15 pm
zak wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 4:58 pm
phillv85 wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 4:10 pm
You guys seriously want all 4 of those life sized panels? :eh:
Our CAVE pillows have worn out :shifty:
:lol: :lol:

Maybe someone could make some money out of getting a laminator big enough for these so they wipe clean if people spill their drinks or other fluids on them.
Before or after the hole has been made? :lol:
Post Reply