First game you 1CC’d?

Coin-operated games and arcades.
1up
Initials: jbs

Re: First game you 1CC’d?

Post by 1up »

emphatic wrote: March 24th, 2023, 10:10 pm What was your quickest 1CC? I remember my Robocop clear was like after 10 credits or less. DDP DFK 1.5 was in the first day, so was Deathsmiles (made it to Tyrranosatan om my first credit, lol.) :awe:
I played The Outfoxies for the first time ever last year, while participating in a tournament. Beat in on my 4th credit.

My YouTube channel
Metal Slug Twin Galaxies WR holder
ChrisBEANS
moneyspendingexpert.com
eBay: chrismartinlewis
Initials: BNS

Post by ChrisBEANS »

emphatic wrote: March 24th, 2023, 10:10 pm What was your quickest 1CC? I remember my Robocop clear was like after 10 credits or less. DDP DFK 1.5 was in the first day, so was Deathsmiles (made it to Tyrranosatan om my first credit, lol.) :awe:
I certainly can’t say that I’ve 1cc’d it yet, but I must say that Deathsmiles is by some considerable margin the easiest Cave I’ve played
1up
Initials: jbs

Post by 1up »

Speaking of Deathsmiles, I actually think that I cleared Deathsmiles II on my first credit. Atleast the first couple of credits. That game is as easy as you want to make it as you can choose Level 1 all the way through.
My YouTube channel
Metal Slug Twin Galaxies WR holder
Sunder
eBay: sunderaj82
Initials: SUN

Post by Sunder »

I swore I mentioned that Megaman: the Power Battle is probably the easiest Capcom game Ive ever played. First time I almost 1ccd it, mainly from me half-assing the play from testing the PCB. Second time I definitely 1CCd it.
quarkstarmuffin
eBay: dogfishheadatecatdog

Post by quarkstarmuffin »

Out of all games it's a bit hard to remember but it was probably Sonic 1 or 2. But I know the 1st shmup I 1CC'd was Radiant Silvergun.
B0SSCAT
eBay: ogbosscat
Initials: BCT

Post by B0SSCAT »

Street Fighter II Turbo at the arcades back in the day