I never thought that I would end up causing some nerves from being a total fanatic with overloaded speculation, which is what some fans end up doing. I only intended to keep a cheerful spirit on the thread. I believe it is best for me to take a break from rapid posting since after all, Exa Arcadia has started up in September 2017 with launch titles due for release sometime in 2019 (Tentative Summer 2019) and has received support from various developers, distributors, and operators. We can only feel genuinely excited when Exa Arcadia actually makes confirmed announcements on anything.
Before I end my post, I like to give you a super Vlog from Arcade Heroes about the host and longtime operator's perspective on Exa Arcadia as a viable solution to broaden arcade experiences with an affordable price for generic cabinets and multi-game kits.
Anyways, there is plenty of things you can do to discuss about Exa Arcadia that can be constructive:
- Browsing and Evaluating Exa Arcadia's website with constructive critiques (I have done that a few posts ago)
- People developing games for the platform can ask for what features might be suitable for arcade version
- Asking about upcoming features not shown yet (smartphone app companion, operators)
- Showing off your Exa Arcadia passion (fan art, souvenirs, recorded gameplay footage)
- Spreading news about Exa Arcadia to your nearest local arcade business along with press covering arcade games
- Sharing your experience with any games for Exa Arcadia, if you played them
- Keeping the community spirit positive about Exa Arcadia