exA-Arcadia

Coin-operated games and arcades.
Ddshot
eBay: Camp-dea

Re: exA-Arcadia

Post by Ddshot »

StarCreator wrote: March 9th, 2023, 8:21 am
StarCreator wrote: January 7th, 2023, 3:03 pm Anyone have an issue where a game appears fine on the game selection screen but picking it eventually returns you to game selection instead of loading the game? I already sent support an email, but figure I'll ask in case anyone else ran into this. It's the first time I'm trying to run my exA after getting it back from the last round of updates :(
So this is still happening. It's just my copy of Aka & Blue, same weird reset happens in multiple exA systems so problem seems to be isolated to the cartridge. I take it no one else has run into this since I guess I would have read about it here if it were a common problem...
I did reply before,I have had it when I was using a dvi splitter/dvi to hdmi adapter,to capture footage.I assumed it was a resolution issue.apart from then I’ve never had a issue
Buddyc
eBay: haver-san
Initials: BAD

Post by Buddyc »

@Shou Any news regarding release of Batsugun Exa label?
Ddshot

Post by Ddshot »

Buddyc wrote: March 9th, 2023, 12:27 pm @Shou Any news regarding release of Batsugun Exa label?
From what I seen,I think they trying to drop before the s tribute,so maybe April?only shou can confirm!but footage from jaepo showed only 50% complete,if this is the case I don’t think we will see a April release or even a pre order.but looks like it’s gonna be worth the wait👌
StarCreator
eBay: starcreator
Initials: STC

Post by StarCreator »

Ddshot wrote: March 9th, 2023, 8:46 am
StarCreator wrote: January 7th, 2023, 3:03 pm Anyone have an issue where a game appears fine on the game selection screen but picking it eventually returns you to game selection instead of loading the game? I already sent support an email, but figure I'll ask in case anyone else ran into this. It's the first time I'm trying to run my exA after getting it back from the last round of updates :(
So this is still happening. It's just my copy of Aka & Blue, same weird reset happens in multiple exA systems so problem seems to be isolated to the cartridge. I take it no one else has run into this since I guess I would have read about it here if it were a common problem...
I did reply before,I have had it when I was using a dvi splitter/dvi to hdmi adapter,to capture footage.I assumed it was a resolution issue.apart from then I’ve never had a issue
I saw, thanks. I'm not using any sort of display adapter though, and it was working before I sent my system and cartridges off for updates last summer.
Shou
Location: Central Tokyo, Japan, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
Initials: SHO

Post by Shou »

Buddyc wrote: March 9th, 2023, 12:27 pm @Shou Any news regarding release of Batsugun Exa label?
Spring - it will be out before any other version. Joker Jun is hard at work.

For maximum input performance, the exA-Arcadia JVS’ (Dash) IO has recently released. Sub 1 frame input lag is now possible with games like Gimmick! Exact Mix and P-47 Aces Mark II. You can now get 1 frame lag in even Unity games like Aka & Blue Type-R and Unreal games too (unannounced). To utilize these quality of life upgrades, games will need to be updated to the most recent version. Check the site for details.

JVS’ IO drop ins for Vewlix cabinets have already shipped to a number of people across the US/UK and we will be continuing preorders for the next lot.

The latest IONA boards all support JVS’ now as well but they are a few ms slower.

TDIO which should be available soon also supports the protocol for JAMMA users.
Buddyc
eBay: haver-san
Initials: BAD

Post by Buddyc »

@Shou Cool! Looking forward to it!
Ddshot

Post by Ddshot »

StarCreator wrote: March 9th, 2023, 3:55 pm
Ddshot wrote: March 9th, 2023, 8:46 am
I saw, thanks. I'm not using any sort of display adapter though, and it was working before I sent my system and cartridges off for updates last summer.
I would just double check all the settings and resolutions,other than that you just have to contact there customer support
Nomax
eBay: nomax_be
Initials: NMX

Post by Nomax »

Dodonpachi True Death EXA Label unboxing video by Retro Tuna:

SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Post by SuperPang »

kernow wrote: March 20th, 2023, 11:48 amvoolix
Mitchell Engineering.
StarCreator
eBay: starcreator
Initials: STC

Post by StarCreator »

@Shou can you please check on the status of my service request for my Aka & Blue issue? I've been sending emails to support about it since January and it seems agreed by all it needs to be looked at, but communications keep stalling and I've just been left holding an unusable game for months now.
RetroTuna
eBay: fraggore@sky.com

Post by RetroTuna »

Nomax wrote: March 20th, 2023, 11:24 am Dodonpachi True Death EXA Label unboxing video by Retro Tuna:

Thanks for posting my video. i made a slight mistake it wont work with fast i/o.

I have done a follow video
Nomax
eBay: nomax_be
Initials: NMX

Post by Nomax »

Axel City 2 video by Arcade Heroes:

Jan
EU trade negotiator
eBay: voll gerne

Post by Jan »

:problem:
ain't got no realestateorjewelryoranyofthat
Pete
Retired
eBay: arcave

Post by Pete »

Those Arcade1up inspired cabs are really growing on me now.
jimmerd
eBay: jimma-d
Initials: jmd

Post by jimmerd »

I would say the cabinet is well designed to meet the target locations in the USA, small foot print , easy to operate. Most importantly it will fit in with the decor of your average restaurant or bar when a used Japanese sit down cabinet may not.

Sure there are some aspects to the styling that could be tweaked, but it's functional and comparataively cheap.

I hope we will see some more fighting EXA games in future.
"Please contact the local attendant"
arcnl

Post by arcnl »

Axel city 2, "which is a game a lot of you out there have been asking about" :lolno:
Pete
Retired

Post by Pete »

What's the damage on exA woodie cab then?
Last edited by Pete on April 6th, 2023, 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ChurchOfSolipsism
eBay: knowledge-is-power-arm-yoursel

Post by ChurchOfSolipsism »

Well it looks like they were half-assedly copying SNK's Big Red cab design; also, why are the control panels so huge? Looks more like a MAME cab...
Pete
Retired

Post by Pete »

Might be good for pulling out those super combo's on Axel City 2, SF6 who.
SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Post by SuperPang »

Batsu on loke test next week.
https://www.4gamer.net/games/672/G067205/20230412006/