exA-Arcadia

Coin-operated games and arcades.
Laudec
Please Continue...
eBay: Laudec
Initials: LDK

Re: exA-Arcadia

Post by Laudec »

nem wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 3:15 pm and there's now three buff male protagonists (with striking resemblance to Dwayne Johnson, Jason Momoa and Chris Evans).

Apparently, the new name is "Red, White & Blue".
:lol: :lol: you make my day

PS: maybe Red wine & blue cheese :lolno:
kazuo

Post by kazuo »

Even some overly broad timeline would be better than radio silence.

I get that EXA/Shou are running this operation as lean as possible, but even having one person around (or delegated to a couple of people for a few hours a day) to answer inquiries from paid customers wouldn't hurt. Even a quick tweet would suffice.

NOTE: I have no skin in the game, I'm not interested in this platform beyond what it may offer for operators to generate income in the future.
zak
Acetated
eBay: NA

Post by zak »

kazuo wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 4:24 pm I get that EXA/Shou are running this operation as lean as possible, but even having one person around (or delegated to a couple of people for a few hours a day) to answer inquiries

Sorry. I promise this is my last troll! :shifty:
Let's give shou a chance. For all we know something bad might have happened to the guy.
Ikaru

Post by Ikaru »

zak wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 5:27 pm

Let's give shou a chance. For all we know something bad might have happened to the guy.
Maybye mr jbrpg could help us :shifty:

For all we know something bad might have happened with our money :shifty:

I hope you’re right.
Jan
EU trade negotiator
eBay: voll gerne

Post by Jan »

So Aka is available for pre-order again?
ain't got no realestateorjewelryoranyofthat
EOJ

Post by EOJ »

For the people requesting refunds, how did you pay for the preorders? Paypal? Credit Card? You can do claims/chargebacks for each. As long as you didn't send an international bank transfer it should be OK.
Ikaru wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 5:55 pm

He's on a beach in Cancun spending all that viral marketing EXA money he earned.
Website: cave-stg.com | Twitter: @cavexstg | Youtube: eojx9999
Ikaru

Post by Ikaru »

EOJ wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 11:10 pm For the people requesting refunds, how did you pay for the preorders? Paypal? Credit Card? You can do claims/chargebacks for each.
I used a credit card and I called my bank and they told me your are responsible .chargebacks it’s possible only in case you were not the real buyer .
But if it’s a real trap for sure i’ll go to Singapore 💪 like zak told us ! let’s give shou a chance !because surely it would massively damage exa's reputation.
EOJ

Post by EOJ »

You can do chargebacks for several reasons if you were the buyer. Item not as described, item not received, etc. I've done them many times (with Visa/Mastercard), and always got my money back. Maybe your credit card company is different, though.
Laudec
Please Continue...

Post by Laudec »

Jan wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 10:59 pm So Aka is available for pre-order again?
the Ikaru's kit :lol: double sale :lol: business is business
Ikaru

Post by Ikaru »

EOJ wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 11:41 pm You can do chargebacks for several reasons if you were the buyer. Item not as described, item not received, etc. I've done them many times (with Visa/Mastercard), and always got my money back. Maybe your credit card company is different, though.
So if I do the procedure with MasterCard ....exa scam people on this forum? I hope it’s not true :problem:
Ikaru

Post by Ikaru »

Laudec wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 11:47 pm
the Ikaru's kit :lol: double sale :lol: business is business
Don’t worry .Your kit is available !if I lost my money don’t forget you lost your money too ;) exa will never send your kit.
EOJ

Post by EOJ »

Ikaru wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 11:49 pm
So if I do the procedure with MasterCard ....exa scam people on this forum? I hope it’s not true :problem:
For the record, I don't think EXA is scamming anyone. But if you want a refund and they aren't responding to your request, a chargeback is one way to do it. That's all I was saying.
Ikaru

Post by Ikaru »

zak wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 11:03 am I have a feeling that everyone will get their kits in the next few weeks
Maybye you’re right zak :lol:

Exa shop answered me .my pre order cannot be cancelled.

Their offices are currently closed for the Japanese year end holidays from December 28, 2019 and will resume normal business on January 6, 2020

My preorder is in the fulfillment center for shipping processing and the status will be updated once Japan returns to work on Monday.
MrJBRPG
exA-Arcadia Super Fan
eBay: Johnshibrpg
Initials: JPM

Post by MrJBRPG »

Ikaru wrote: January 4th, 2020, 9:17 am
zak wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 11:03 am I have a feeling that everyone will get their kits in the next few weeks

Their offices are currently closed for the Japanese year end holidays from December 28, 2019 and will resume normal business on January 6, 2020

My preorder is in the fulfillment center for shipping processing and the status will be updated once Japan returns to work on Monday.
It is very good news to get the latest update. I talked to one of the operators through discord, who is hopeful on Exa Arcadia, and they felt frustrated on the long wait times on predorders like you guys as well.

All we can do is simply hope the preorders are ready to go and 2020 can truly be Exa Arcadia's year.

zak wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 5:27 pm

For all we know something bad might have happened with our money :shifty:

I hope you’re right.
I know as little as everyone else on this forum. I talked with Arcade Heroes, an arcade operator and news website owner who gets updates from the founder on Exa Arcadia content. Arcade Heroes deserves real credit for brining in the latest news on Exa Arcadia, not me.
EOJ wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 11:10 pm For the people requesting refunds, how did you pay for the preorders? Paypal? Credit Card? You can do claims/chargebacks for each. As long as you didn't send an international bank transfer it should be OK.

He's on a beach in Cancun spending all that viral marketing EXA money he earned.
I can understand you like to make casual humor on my passion, but I am a lot more restrained now since my inner hype has died down like the rest of you. All we can do, including this average forum goer with no connections like other ordinary gamers, is to wait until there is something new.

I am not going to be all-on hyped up on the upcoming arcade system, and that is why I am far less active on this forum.
Laudec
Please Continue...

Post by Laudec »

Ikaru wrote: January 4th, 2020, 9:17 am

Good news !!! no ?
zak
Acetated

Post by zak »

Yes.
SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Post by SuperPang »

I've waited 7 years for a new arcade shmup, a few more weeks aint gonna kill me.
Jan
EU trade negotiator
eBay: voll gerne

Post by Jan »

SuperPang wrote: January 4th, 2020, 5:31 pm I've waited 7 years for a new arcade shmup, a few more weeks aint gonna kill me.
why did you cancel Skycurser ?

Skycurser-EXA would be a cool thing.
ain't got no realestateorjewelryoranyofthat
SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Post by SuperPang »

Jan wrote: January 5th, 2020, 12:54 pm why did you cancel Skycurser ?
Good question. As I recall, cashflow and poor location test impressions. Then it came out and the hardware was a bit shonky so I've never been tempted. The pixel art looks great but the gameplay less so. I believe it was the developer's first shmup and it shows. Good on them for getting it out there though.

The likes of Griffin and NG DEV were never in a position to provide full Japanese distribution and entice developers like Cave onboard. EXA is a whole different animal. I don't expect A&B to be Cave tier but I'm far more excited to try it than anything since SDOJ.
kazuo

Post by kazuo »

EOJ wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 11:41 pm You can do chargebacks for several reasons if you were the buyer. Item not as described, item not received, etc. I've done them many times (with Visa/Mastercard), and always got my money back. Maybe your credit card company is different, though.
Different cards have different chargeback policies. It may be that their card doesn't have a good chareback policy (or any). This is common on things like debit cards that support Visa/MC transactions, or entry-level credit cards.

I'd also be careful with chargebacks when using PayPal - they don't like it when you do that. Better to submit a dispute first.