Page 2 of 2

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: May 19th, 2017, 6:42 pm
by geotrig
Very nice dude best of luck with it sign looks nice :awe:

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: May 19th, 2017, 7:05 pm
by Moonwalker
Nice! I wish them success!!!

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: June 21st, 2017, 8:37 pm
by Hellfromabove
Very nice! Living out a few of our fantasies here lol. Wish you the best of luck.

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: June 26th, 2017, 9:10 am
by landisama
It is so good to know that such places still exist and that such a business can still be successful in 2017

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: June 28th, 2017, 7:42 pm
by gray117

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: August 17th, 2017, 6:23 am
by megamegamega
Looks great man! Where did you manage to grab those stools? Trying everywhere rn to grab one or two but no luck so far

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: August 17th, 2017, 8:25 am
by JackieHarris
Thanks for all the nice comments! :awe:

megamegamega wrote:Where did you manage to grab those stools? Trying everywhere rn to grab one or two but no luck so far

Had to import them directly from Japan. Couldn't find any suppliers closer to home, unfortunately.

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: August 18th, 2017, 8:39 am
by jugemscloud
megamegamega wrote:Looks great man! Where did you manage to grab those stools? Trying everywhere rn to grab one or two but no luck so far


kenchan over on shmups does containers of cabs from japan to the us he might be able to help you

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: September 17th, 2017, 4:43 pm
by Gamefan
Looks very nice!

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 6:31 pm
by horsey84
Finally found the time to visit here today for some lunch and arcade action.
The toastie was delicious and since it was quiet, I got the place to myself.
Was happy to see Esp re De on one of the cabs and Layer section 2 (which not many people talk about)

Was well worth the drive through and hopefully will make it to a shmup meet one time

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 6:39 pm
by SuperPang

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 7:39 pm
by crunchywasp
Grailed cheese.

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 9:16 pm
by horsey84
SuperPang wrote:
horsey84 wrote:toastie

:thumbup:
https://twitter.com/arcadeotaku/status/ ... 9244292096


The snack of winners :awe:

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: October 15th, 2017, 8:40 am
by charlie chong
i'm just sad cos i'm on this damn diet.cant eat no bread carbs or sugars and havent for three months so the grailed cheeze and sweet japanese **** is off my menu :cry:

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: October 15th, 2017, 9:07 am
by horsey84
charlie chong wrote:i'm just sad cos i'm on this damn diet.cant eat no bread carbs or sugars and havent for three months so the grailed cheeze and sweet japanese **** is off my menu :cry:


Haha, harsh times mate. I am on a bit of a diet myself but the toastie just called to me :awe:

It is unfortunate that arcade playing doesn't burn more calories. I might be able to convince the wife to let me play more in the house ;)

I was strong enough to resist the traybakes though

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: October 19th, 2017, 4:56 pm
by djsheep
Ex-Edinburgh "working holiday" resident here, and also a friend of Charlie. I just wanted to say top stuff and congrats. Knowing Edinburgh decently enough, this arcade seems to add so much value to the city. Will definitely duck in when I come back to visit. Keep up the top work, and hopefully you guys get a license to sell Buckfast one day. Hibs represent. YLT.

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: October 19th, 2017, 7:04 pm
by JackieHarris
djsheep wrote:Ex-Edinburgh "working holiday" resident here, and also a friend of Charlie. I just wanted to say top stuff and congrats. Knowing Edinburgh decently enough, this arcade seems to add so much value to the city. Will definitely duck in when I come back to visit. Keep up the top work, and hopefully you guys get a license to sell Buckfast one day. Hibs represent. YLT.


Thanks man! Much appreciated :D

Re: Konbo arcade cafe, Edinburgh

Posted: October 19th, 2017, 7:23 pm
by garrz32
djsheep wrote:Ex-Edinburgh "working holiday" resident here, and also a friend of Charlie. I just wanted to say top stuff and congrats. Knowing Edinburgh decently enough, this arcade seems to add so much value to the city. Will definitely duck in when I come back to visit. Keep up the top work, and hopefully you guys get a license to sell Buckfast one day. Hibs represent. YLT.



Are you mad, I thought you lot from Edinburgh had more class than that :sick: