Coin-operated games and arcades.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: June 23rd, 2012, 10:42 pm
- eBay: mmcgregor36
If these have not a ready been rescued, why not? Land has just been sold to a developer!
- On a Sabbatical
- Posts: 3775
- Joined: August 19th, 2008, 8:23 pm
- Location: Hertfordshire
- eBay: arcave
- Posts: 144
- Joined: March 21st, 2011, 8:45 pm
- Location: Germany
- Posts: 879
- Joined: March 30th, 2009, 7:17 pm
- Location: Southampton
Please somebody save them.. nice **** too
Check out my "1cc" YouTube Channel
- Posts: 321
- Joined: August 17th, 2008, 5:04 pm
- Location: Ye Olde London Town
- eBay: aero_city
- Initials: RJC
Think of all the pcb's locked in those cabs, whoever tagged those cabs was an **** aswell.
- Posts: 136
- Joined: July 10th, 2011, 6:17 pm
- Location: Obfelden, Switzerland
- eBay: g3osnow
silent hill in the beginning.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: January 3rd, 2016, 9:30 pm
- Location: Montréal
- Initials: MRH
going to japan in april ...
- Posts: 304
- Joined: September 24th, 2008, 2:54 pm
- Location: Almere, Netherlands
Perfect envronment for a movie. Either a zombie or just apocalyptic in generel
- Posts: 372
- Joined: January 8th, 2009, 11:19 am
- Location: SoCal
Surprised the vandals didn't smash all the monitors in. Very happy for that at least...
- Posts: 69
- Joined: February 18th, 2012, 7:54 pm
I am really hoping somebody stepped in and rescued that arcade stuff
- Posts: 191
- Joined: November 15th, 2010, 10:24 am
- Location: England
- Initials: CCP
Nara Dreamland is more popular closed.
I did not watch the full vid but i see no security.If this abandoned park was in the u.k you would not be able to get close to it
this happens to me on theme park after about 10min of play