Games you've been looking to buy for decades?

Coin-operated games and arcades.
monouchi
Polishing his shaft
eBay: monouchi_jn
Initials: BUS

Re: Games you've been looking to buy for decades?

Post by monouchi »

One pcb ive been hunting that is climbing crazy in price (And not so common) is Hyper Duel.
I guess I will never own that one...
Dracoel

Post by Dracoel »

Not a game but an alternative rom I'm looking for long :
Gyruss playable with a spinner instead of joystick :) .

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.p ... 8r974dc7i4

Can't find dat' damn DIFF files ...
Wanted :
-PCBs originals : Darius, Dragon Spirit, DDP DOJ
-Cab : Royal Video Special
copados33
Please Continue...
eBay: psycho-q

Post by copados33 »

darksoft wrote:
Well, I've played that game always with joystick at the arcades. I'm not sure what was inside the cabinet though :)
There are bootleg boards that came programmed to use normal joysticks, original modded boards do not work very well without trackballs, although there a group spanish hackers that found a way to modify an original board to make it behave almost the same as a bootleg.
zak
Acetated
eBay: NA

Post by zak »

Mushihimesama Matsuri and Akai Katana Home kits (even after offering silly money)! :oops:
darksoft
Initials: PFG

Post by darksoft »

copados33 wrote:
darksoft wrote:
Well, I've played that game always with joystick at the arcades. I'm not sure what was inside the cabinet though :)
There are bootleg boards that came programmed to use normal joysticks, original modded boards do not work very well without trackballs, although there a group spanish hackers that found a way to modify an original board to make it behave almost the same as a bootleg.
Interesting.....

although If I have to mod an original board it doesn't feel original anymore, so I'd go directly for a bootleg :)
Arcade Project Master at www.arcade-projects.com
planexcvs
eBay: came-hal

Post by planexcvs »

Taiko no Tatsujin (post 14 version)
Moskovskaya
Please Continue...
eBay: memberofnerv

Post by Moskovskaya »

cthulhu wrote:In the mean time I've finally found Metamorphic Force.
Jan wrote:
waiwainl wrote:For me Dodonpachi Saidaioujou - I would expect at least an equal amount of DDP SDJ were created as with the other 2004+ CAVEs.
But so far I have not been able to find it (or I look in the wrong places :lolno: )

well , that insane yahoo auction killed it pretty much, People are now asking 3000€++ for it
That's just insane! the last time I looked at it, it wasn't encased in a AES cartridge to make it that expensive.
From what I've read, there weren't as many copies produced as thd other (regular) Cave games, but I'm not sure if that's true. I guess that most persons that have this game will probably never sell it (like me by the way) and when they sell them it's sold within hours of listing it...I think I bought it within 30 minutes after it was listed at Shmups forum (I just couldn't resist the temptation).
I read somewhere in the Shmups.com forum that there are still lots of SDOJ pcbs active in japanese arcades, maybe there will be an massive influx of pcbs in the future as more and more arcades close.
Commodore64
eBay: tachikawa-games
Initials: CYD

Post by Commodore64 »

I'am still looking for ESP.RaDe, it's not that rare but I'am always too slow or short on cash when one pops up... :lol:
Also: Donpachi.