'Slayer'
eBay: Daicombo
Initials: RAF

Re: Easiest/hardest games to 1cc?

Post by TadCool »

Rossyra wrote:
1CC on hardest setting.
Man, this was a hilariously fun watch! For sure I learned a lot. :awe:

I have to agree. I think Final Fight is the game I most played and never 1cc. :problem: *added to things to do before I die*
Candy Cabs 4 Life.
Merlin
Please Continue...

Post by Merlin »

emphatic wrote:
Merlin wrote:The King of Dragons is another easy 1CC especially the World version and when using the wizard.
Really? I always used the Elf (1CC:d it back in the day).
Emphatic for me it's a bit harder with the Elf than the Wizard because although he's great offensively being able to attack from long range, he can withstand only a small amount of damage so there's less margin for error. The wizard is able to take more damage especially after some upgrades and his attacks still have a pretty good range.

I 1CC'd Cyber-Lip recently and was surprised how easy the game is. Far easier than the Metal Slug games. The bosses die very quickly. Pretty cool game actually although having to cycle through your weapons so much feels awkward.

Agree with everyone about Final Fight. Very tough game.
Sunder
eBay: sunderaj82
Initials: SUN

Post by Sunder »

WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE.

I just thought I'd resurrect this to add in Megaman The Power Battle as the easiest 1cc ever. Should it even be called a game?
buffi

Post by buffi »

I'm not very good at Money Puzzle Exchanger, but managed to 1cc it very easily so uh, that's one easy game also.
pubjoe
Fosters Political Ambitions

Post by pubjoe »

Funny thing is I’d say I’m pretty good at it but it’s a hard 1CC.

Alienmame is excellent at it and found it a challenge too.

It’s the boss. I can play my **** off and score ten times the CPU‘s score and it still beats me. I can continue like this a few times and then suddenly win by hardly doing anything.

A big enough combo can end any game I guess but the CPU difficulty is weird.
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

Phew, thought it was just me that struggled with it, although haven't played it in a age so wouldn't manage anything on it now

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
cocoron
eBay: dr_spengler
Initials: SRK

Post by cocoron »

Yeah Money Idol Exchanger wasn't so difficult to clear, just practice a bit and be fast.

I would say Snow Bros is also not too hard to achieve an 1cc, if you don't care for hi-scores.
pubjoe
Fosters Political Ambitions

Post by pubjoe »

My arm won’t move any faster. It’s the most strenuous workout my wrist ever gets. :think: Yes, really.

I can out score the CPU by 10:1 so I can’t tell what if anything I’m doing wrong. I sometimes wonder if I’d be better playing slower for more planned combos but speed achieves more combos anyway due to the fantastic mechanic of adjusting combos in-play. It honestly just seems a bit random in how much it decides to **** you.

Tbh I’m not 100% sure if I’ve never 1CC’d it. But I play expecting that it’ll take anything from 1-10 continues until suddenly the boss just crumples before I’ve even got started. 🤷🏻‍♂️
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

i need to re-play it shortly just to remember how crap I am at it. :think:

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
1up
Initials: jbs

Post by 1up »

Some games that I find easy to 1cc:
Aliens - The JPN version is easier as it doesn't have the shooting gallery driving stages. Get the flamethrower and make sure to only use the low shot

E-SWAT - It's a pretty long game but not really that challenging. Take your time to not get hit.

Elevator Action Returns - patience is key. Slow and steady wins the race and the difficulty doesn't get that crazy on this game.

Out Run - pick a route and memorize which turns require brakes or letting off the gas.

Wild West Cow:Boys of Moo Mesa - also a pretty long game, but not that difficult. It's all about the bosses in this game.
My YouTube channel
Metal Slug Twin Galaxies WR holder
Neo'nate
eBay: fleebay
Initials: NJP

Post by Neo'nate »

It's been said a few times already but Metal Slug 3 is ridiculously hard to 1cc, it's more a credit feeder than a game designed to be 1cc'd, though there is a youtube video out there of it being done. I'm a fan of MS6 which has a bit more of the mechanics of MS and is doable, yet I havent been able to yet. MSX is also doable, I've done it once . . .

As for shooters, I cant believe Ibara hasnt been mentioned once yet and also Espgaluda 2 is a tough ask as well.
Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Neo'nate wrote: September 14th, 2020, 4:24 am It's been said a few times already but Metal Slug 3 is ridiculously hard to 1cc, it's more a credit feeder than a game designed to be 1cc'd, though there is a youtube video out there of it being done. I'm a fan of MS6 which has a bit more of the mechanics of MS and is doable, yet I havent been able to yet. MSX is also doable, I've done it once . . .

As for shooters, I cant believe Ibara hasnt been mentioned once yet and also Espgaluda 2 is a tough ask as well.
Yeah MSX is totally doable, it's my first 1cc. MS3 is impossible for me to 1cc. That final level is ridiculous.
AxBattler
Initials: MS

Post by AxBattler »

Golden Axe & Metal Slug are easy going.
Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Golden Axe is still one of my favs, at least a 2 loop game everytime it gets fired up. Short and sweet.
AxBattler
Initials: MS

Post by AxBattler »

Sunder wrote: September 17th, 2020, 11:18 pm Golden Axe is still one of my favs, at least a 2 loop game everytime it gets fired up. Short and sweet.
absolutely!
landisama
eBay: cameliacomicfan
Initials: AND

Post by landisama »

For me, Final Fight ia a tough nut to crack. I can reach Abigail in one CC (usually with the last life) and that's it.

For fighting games, I remember that KOF 96 was very hard to 1 cc because of Goenitz cheapness.
Sunder

Post by Sunder »

landisama wrote: September 25th, 2020, 10:06 am For me, Final Fight ia a tough nut to crack. I can reach Abigail in one CC (usually with the last life) and that's it.

For fighting games, I remember that KOF 96 was very hard to 1 cc because of Goenitz cheapness.
kokodeskakokodeskakokodeskakokodeska :lol:
Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Galaga 88.
It's been kicking my ****.
ChrisBEANS
moneyspendingexpert.com
eBay: chrismartinlewis
Initials: BNS

Post by ChrisBEANS »

Working my way through the Metal Slug games right now...
Started with a 1cc of MS1, then a no death, then a 1cc on hardest (level 8) difficulty.

Then moved on to MS2 and eventually got the 1cc.

Currently trying to 1cc MSX, but it's significantly harder than 2. The goal is to 1cc the entire series (on MVS at least) on original hardware.