List your top 10 Gun games that you would like to see

Coin-operated games and arcades.
andygeezer
Blue Skies Ahead
Initials: AGS

Re: List your top 10 Gun games that you would like to see

Post by andygeezer »

2 Spicey is available and is sold as a Twin. :) RRP was £8895, second hand trade value is around £4000
Say hello to my little friend...
markedkiller78
Pony fucker
eBay: markedkiller78
Initials: MAL

Post by markedkiller78 »

andygeezer wrote:2 Spicey is available and is sold as a Twin. :) RRP was £8895, second hand trade value is around £4000
Whats the Geezer price though :D

2spicy looks pretty good. It's sad that it wan't more popular, but it's easy to see why single player units do naff all in arcades
Molloy
Please Continue...

Post by Molloy »

If I'm not mistaken 2 Spicy is the first lightgun game with Vs. play. You'd imagine they wouldn't release it as a single unit at all.

Bit of a rubbish name for the west. They should have rebranded it. I just read on another forum that Lethal Enforcers 3 was something else in Japan but they just slapped that name on it over here to help market it.
Ringtail
Please Continue...

Post by Ringtail »

1) Carnevil - Gorey, fun and pump action... and cheap
2) Castlevania - Due for ATEI whip the screen with the controller and fire with the top button
3) Point Blank - A classic that always gets played
4) Lost World - Again cheap but decent game and never been ported to a home console
5) Golly Ghosty - Can't be ported to a home system and always gets an Oooh when the 3d background starts clattering
6) Golgo 13 - Like Silent scope but quick mission based

The likes of Time Crisis and whatnot are probably essential as you will always get a market for them but those are my top picks for playability and they make sure you have something a little different from your average cookie cutter arcade.
People have the right to be stupid, but some abuse that privilege.