As a few of you know I like my superguns and I have a nice little collection of them but I didn't have a AV7000 so I thought for the price I paid it was worth a punt.DH020 wrote:I have Sigma AV7000 which working fine a couple weeks back but has no decided to kick the bucket for whatever reason. When powered up seems to not be receiving any power so seems like PSU issue (led power button does not come on or power up any game boards).
I am not techie in this area so for someone who knows this stuff they can probably grab them self a deal
Heres what I got
1. The price, it was only £45 delivered
2. As you can see it's in nice shape.
3. Brand new CB cable
4. AV cable - I also have several Sigma RGB leads
6. Darren also threw in a JAMMA extension loom FOC
1. Obviously it's not working, but I fancied having a go at fixing something so hopefully it's a nice little project
2. No Loom, this is not a problem as I have several sigma looms. BTW if you need one speak to Franny he crafted me a lurvly loom which I still need to try out
3. No stick (the ports on the AV7000 are only compatable with the Sigma 9000TB stick) so I either have to find a stick or have a go at wiring something up.
So I'll crack it open and take it from there.