Items you can't afford on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Business sales and auction links.
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
User avatar
monouchi
Polishing his shaft
Posts: 1092
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 6:16 pm
Location: Sweden
eBay: monouchi_jn
Initials: BUS

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by monouchi » May 21st, 2016, 3:07 pm

zak wrote:That Katana price :wtf:
Did I miss something....like that the art is printed on gold?
Tops have a AK pcb for 129k Yen thats been there for over a year. :think:

User avatar
zak
Posts: 915
Joined: October 19th, 2014, 1:35 pm
Location: UK
eBay: NA

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by zak » May 21st, 2016, 3:47 pm

It's missing the pop too.

User avatar
nem
Posts: 1440
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 6:59 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by nem » May 24th, 2016, 7:43 am

cools wrote:Nah, remember the Aero has starts on the cab itself that are normally plugged.
PrincessPrinPrin wrote:It's the generic 1P panel, see the official flyer in the wiki.
Interesting. Is there some precedent for the wacky layout?

User avatar
orio1
Posts: 125
Joined: October 31st, 2013, 9:45 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
eBay: e.bay
Initials: OEO

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by orio1 » May 24th, 2016, 8:03 am


User avatar
Devil Soundwave
Doesn't go to eleven
Posts: 4857
Joined: January 7th, 2009, 11:56 pm
Location: North London, UK
eBay: DevilSoundwave

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by Devil Soundwave » May 25th, 2016, 9:03 am


User avatar
missionfailed
Posts: 7
Joined: November 27th, 2015, 3:24 am
Location: Washington st, US
eBay: MtgMd

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by missionfailed » May 26th, 2016, 1:49 am

Jman wrote:
Batrider sold for 850. WTF.... :-o

I'm sure STV thanks you all for helping him hype games price and source game. :lol: :problem: this thread docent help anyone but STV and collectors trying to "protect their investment"

ing Bakraid YHJ
http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/a ... u104889189

then his page
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARCADE-BATTLE-B ... 2121007787

he paid $527 on YHJ then flips it on his ebay store for !$1350!

then batrider YHJ
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g177871696

his ebay page....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARCADE-BATRIDER ... SwneRXRWhP

He paid $818 on YHJ then flips it on his ebay page for !$1,150! - lol he spent $818 to make 117 barely above 10% profit. IS that even worth it?


close this tread and delete it. you guys shouldn't be posting listing if you have no intention on bidding. even if you are bidding why are you telling the internet about a listing.

people posting listings here share the responsibility with STV.

User avatar
monouchi
Polishing his shaft
Posts: 1092
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 6:16 pm
Location: Sweden
eBay: monouchi_jn
Initials: BUS

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by monouchi » May 26th, 2016, 4:40 am

missionfailed wrote:
people posting listings here share the responsibility with STV.
Screw you. :problem:
I am very sure stv has YJ under control without this thread...

User avatar
LEGENOARYNINLIA
Still pantless?
Posts: 3172
Joined: March 19th, 2012, 7:22 am
Location: Finland
eBay: jeffrymcmild
Contact:

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by LEGENOARYNINLIA » May 26th, 2016, 6:39 am

"missionfailed"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Rossyra
Supermod
Posts: 8258
Joined: February 12th, 2009, 1:24 am
Location: UK

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by Rossyra » May 26th, 2016, 7:53 am

missionfailed wrote:
this thread docent help anyone but STV and collectors trying to "protect their investment"
Collector investors? What?

User avatar
Jan
“Egrets, I’ve had a few...”
Posts: 3615
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 7:56 pm
Location: Germany
eBay: voll gerne

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by Jan » May 26th, 2016, 8:59 am

monouchi wrote: Screw you. :problem:
.
:awe:

User avatar
pubjoe
Fosters Political Ambitions
Posts: 9689
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 8:58 am
Location:

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by pubjoe » May 26th, 2016, 9:14 am

missionfailed wrote:
[+] Spoiler...
Jman wrote:
Batrider sold for 850. WTF.... :-o

I'm sure STV thanks you all for helping him hype games price and source game. :lol: :problem: this thread docent help anyone but STV and collectors trying to "protect their investment"

ing Bakraid YHJ
http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/a ... u104889189

then his page
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARCADE-BATTLE-B ... 2121007787

he paid $527 on YHJ then flips it on his ebay store for !$1350!

then batrider YHJ
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g177871696

his ebay page....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARCADE-BATRIDER ... SwneRXRWhP

He paid $818 on YHJ then flips it on his ebay page for !$1,150! - lol he spent $818 to make 117 barely above 10% profit. IS that even worth it?


close this tread and delete it. you guys shouldn't be posting listing if you have no intention on bidding. even if you are bidding why are you telling the internet about a listing.

people posting listings here share the responsibility with STV.
This isn't exactly news in the Items STV Faps To thread.

I prefer to call him STD.

STDs are just the price of sharing the love. Look at Hotukdeals, they have hundreds of them.

User avatar
cools
Armed Police Buttrider
Posts: 12609
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 4:49 pm
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
eBay: hordarian
Initials: CLS

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by cools » May 26th, 2016, 10:01 am

It's hardly difficult to spot these items, nor buy and sell them.

When I was actively buying stuff on YAJ I'd share the stuff I spotted that I thought others would be interested in. Spares for cabs I didn't own, art for games I didn't have, a particularly good deal on a niche PCB - that sort of thing. A popular game you can find anywhere, just to marvel over the price? Boring.
Image

User avatar
Jman
Posts: 8
Joined: July 3rd, 2015, 10:18 pm
Location: Danmark
Initials: JJS

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by Jman » May 26th, 2016, 6:37 pm

monouchi wrote:
missionfailed wrote:
people posting listings here share the responsibility with STV.
Screw you. :problem:
I am very sure stv has YJ under control without this thread...
What He Said :awe:

User avatar
zak
Posts: 915
Joined: October 19th, 2014, 1:35 pm
Location: UK
eBay: NA

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by zak » May 27th, 2016, 12:22 pm


User avatar
monouchi
Polishing his shaft
Posts: 1092
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 6:16 pm
Location: Sweden
eBay: monouchi_jn
Initials: BUS

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by monouchi » May 27th, 2016, 12:27 pm

Wasnt this G-Fronts kit for 140k yen?

http://gfront.sblo.jp/article/174944960.html

User avatar
zak
Posts: 915
Joined: October 19th, 2014, 1:35 pm
Location: UK
eBay: NA

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by zak » May 27th, 2016, 1:57 pm

monouchi wrote:
Wasnt this G-Fronts kit for 140k yen?

http://gfront.sblo.jp/article/174944960.html
My hat off to you sir! :awe: Good eye!

Inner Japan flipping!

User avatar
monouchi
Polishing his shaft
Posts: 1092
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 6:16 pm
Location: Sweden
eBay: monouchi_jn
Initials: BUS

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by monouchi » May 29th, 2016, 9:26 am

zak wrote:
My hat off to you sir! :awe: Good eye!

Inner Japan flipping!
And he got it sold too.

User avatar
orio1
Posts: 125
Joined: October 31st, 2013, 9:45 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
eBay: e.bay
Initials: OEO

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by orio1 » June 27th, 2016, 3:38 am


User avatar
AeroCityMayor
Previously alien_mame
Posts: 2075
Joined: July 25th, 2009, 1:05 pm
Location: West Yorks, UK
eBay: air_fortless
Initials: ACM

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by AeroCityMayor » June 27th, 2016, 1:40 pm

They've had that for sale on their site for over a year now. ¥78,000 IIRC.

Cheers,

Ralph.

User avatar
zak
Posts: 915
Joined: October 19th, 2014, 1:35 pm
Location: UK
eBay: NA

Re: Items stv faps to on Yahoo Japan Auctions

Post by zak » June 27th, 2016, 6:15 pm

US Forgotten Worlds PCB with Japanese Lost Worlds artwork and 1 Capcom Spinner :awe:

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d197510583

Post Reply