Arcade-Otaku Member Services

Business sales and auction links.
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
Lovecraft0110
Location: Hannover, Germany (originally from Asturias, Spain)
eBay: hidakenshin
Initials: KPG

Re: Arcade-Otaku Member Services

Post by Lovecraft0110 »

Hello,

Anyone else who can make coasters, ashtrays, etc.? Do you have anything left, Red5?
Red5
eBay: dazpaulhill
Initials: DAZ

Post by Red5 »

Lovecraft0110 wrote:Hello,

Anyone else who can make coasters, ashtrays, etc.? Do you have anything left, Red5?
One More Credit.png
Coming Very Soon :awe:

http://onemorecredit.com/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Devil Soundwave
Doesn't go to eleven
eBay: DevilSoundwave

Post by Devil Soundwave »

Red5 wrote:

One More Credit.png

Are you making ashtrays again? Will they be real printed E-19 this time? :)
Red5

Post by Red5 »

Devil Soundwave wrote:
Red5 wrote:

One More Credit.png

Are you making ashtrays again? Will they be real printed E-19 this time? :)
Are you making ashtrays again? Yes
Will they be E-19 real Sega / Taito trays ? Fingers crossed yes + a couple of others styles including one i used to do with a smaller footprint, that was very popular with Cute owners
Will they be Pad / Tampo printed ? NO my Kit is all Dye sublimation, so the image is infinity superior (can not be scratched off, does not fade)
What other items will be for sale?
Mugs
Mouse Mats
Metal Key Rings
Coasters
Jigsaws
Shot Glasses
Beer Stein
Phone Covers (3D Wrap) the printed image goes around the edges and corner of the cover) :awe:
iPad Covers
USB Mouse Cover
Mans Kitchen Apron
theirs prob another 200+ items that can be done way to may to list.
also planning a special secret Group buy x2 (if there is enough interest) all i say for the moment is that these 2 very different items have never been offered, or have been for sale on any of the gaming forums but some of our more discerning members i think will love them) :ugeek: :awe:

New Business should be up and running by 1st November :mad: , http://beartowngifts.com/ http://onemorecredit.com/ is just the gaming fan part of it. :awe:

Daz
jase

Post by jase »

Absolutely awesome news Daz, your mugs are still going strong after all these years. Fantastic items and service, I'm really pleased this will be up and running again soon and I can't wait to order some more gear. :awe:
Red5

Post by Red5 »

:awe: Cheers Jase (dont forget your my number one customer) :D

D
Paulie
Opens wallet, moths fly out
eBay: retro-paulie
Initials: PSG

Post by Paulie »

jase wrote:Fantastic items and service, I'm really pleased this will be up and running again soon and I can't wait to order some more gear. :awe:
my thoughts exactly, this is indeed great news.

I still absolutely love the keyrings and ashtrays you did for me :D If fact only yesterday I got a pm asking where the SC19 ashtrays came from, I gave him your details so I'm sure he'll be in touch if he hasn't yet as he sounded very keen.

It would be awesome if you could get hold of some E-19's for custom shizz.
Rossyra
Supermod

Post by Rossyra »

Awesome Daz, I'd love an E-19 with the new forum logo.
emphatic
Breastfeeds when required
eBay: jorgen_sjolander
Initials: JOR

Post by emphatic »

:awe:
Devil Soundwave
Doesn't go to eleven

:shifty:
Red5

Post by Red5 »

Update: all hardware purchased and delivered / installed and working to my quality satisfaction & high colour standards.
Almost all start up stock is in, just waiting on Ashtrays, have coming,
White E-19 's (dye sub can not print to black items)

Multiple coloured E-19 clone (Exactly same size style, plastic not melamine, = £140 less postage from China.)

Capcom Cute / Bone China (popular last time I was dye subbing as the stolen trays don't fit on the cp of the cab,
these have a slightly smaller footprint, (actually will fit inside the E19) have a nice tall side so can have a very nice custom print /design.

Fingers crossed business launch day will be
1st November, :awe: very stressful,
Devil Soundwave
Doesn't go to eleven

Red5 wrote:Update: all hardware purchased and delivered / installed and working to my quality satisfaction & high colour standards.
Almost all start up stock is in, just waiting on Ashtrays, have coming,
White E-19 's (dye sub can not print to black items)

Multiple coloured E-19 clone (Exactly same size style, plastic not melamine, = £140 less postage from China.)

Capcom Cute / Bone China (popular last time I was dye subbing as the stolen trays don't fit on the cp of the cab,
these have a slightly smaller footprint, (actually will fit inside the E19) have a nice tall side so can have a very nice custom print /design.

Fingers crossed business launch day will be
1st November, :awe: very stressful,
Nice one! Actual white E-19s haven't been manufactured in some time, did you manage to find a stash?! :awe:

The SNK ones you did last time will prove popular I think. :)
KmanSweden
KmanSweden
eBay: KmanSweden
Initials: PKK

Post by KmanSweden »

:clap: I'd like to upgrade my Mini Cute ashtary to one with proper colours. :awe:
Red5

Post by Red5 »

KmanSweden wrote::clap: I'd like to upgrade my Mini Cute ashtary to one with proper colours. :awe:
:awe: Certainly (eddy) as before if not happy, never happend yet, you get a refund or replacement.
KmanSweden
KmanSweden

Post by KmanSweden »

No, no.. that's not how I roll. :D
I'm happy with the one I bought earlier (it was in some sales thread of "not so perfect items") but I'd still like to get one with the proper shades of colour. :thumbupright:
Red5

Post by Red5 »

8 Days till Launch Date ........ :wtf: :problem: :awe:
Udate:
99% Kit purchased and in place / working / testing / QC NICE :awe:
still waiting on last min impulsive kit purchase for printing on the 100+ :wtf: Ashtrays that some China comp fOOOk'd on (long story short they did not sent what i ordered and then cost of postage is 3 times the goods price) :(
Any way the trays are the same material as the E-19 i.e. Melamine, they are almost the same size bar a few mm, i think 3mm bigger, and they have a straight edge not, slope'd, (but i belive some of the official Red Taito trays do have a straight edge :ugeek: )
Stock before test prints stand at
62 x White
27 x Yellow
25 x Orange
2 x Blue
3 x Red
1 x Green

When the time comes i will ask folks what logo they want to Vote for , as i need to pay for a Metal Dye to be made.Cost is £20 each. so thinking ....
Sega +
Tatio
upto U

Pricing is not set yet.... but seen as there not the proper E-19 as used in the Arcade > stolen ones. and then seen in our very own Mr Soundwaves recent Arcade Otaku run, the price will be less than £14, but then i am offering lots of lovely colours :evil: . lol you will all be very happy with the price, this is one item that i ,
A, have purchased enough of for All to have
B, the price point will not be a huge profit for me, or even a good one, more my way of giving something back to you guys for all your support over the years. (been through life, death, seperation, redundancy, ) you guys know who you are, Adam, Jase, Andy, Jorgen. :batlove:

These trays will not be available for sale at launch, due to the lateness coming to the dance. the smaller Bone china model will be for sale from the get go.

E-19 Clones.jpg
website is still not ready, grrrrrrrr, badly let down by my buddy, tiz waht u get when you skimp on money, it will be very nice when its finished......
preview here http://onemorecredit.com/
there will be loads of standing products to purchase, (as before) PLUS with each item you wil be able to CUSTOMISE it, click on a design box will pop up and one can upload a image and then move it around , resize, it, change colours, add text, really go to town to your hearts desire.
If its not ready for the 1st November then store will still open but it will be via here, wiith load of pics and price, and purchases via pm or group buys.

Ramble over, lots to do,
D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tart31

Post by tart31 »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
KmanSweden
KmanSweden

Post by KmanSweden »

Nice.
Red5

Post by Red5 »

omc.jpg
http://beartowngifts.com/

Is now live :awe: your one stop shop for Mugs, Mouse Mats. Keys Rings, T-Shirts, Ashtrays, JIgsaws, Beer glass's , Shot glass's etc etc. :awe: :awe:

presence on here is One More Credit and did purchase a domain name for it, and had it all set up, but the product design tool, that i had made for me only works for one domain at a time, (my main company Bear Town Gifts) is the main thrust of the business, so this is now where it will direct you from here. hope this make sense.

Anyway after some kind forum friends have some done some testing i think its ready to go.

Its be no means Filled up yet, there is still loads of products to add, i plan to add 1 per week over the coming weeks, and hope to have the long awaited ASHTRAYS ready before Xmas, 125 are in stock and am in the process of perfecting the print process.

Current product on site is Mugs, 12 stock types, and there is the option the Design your own: just pick the CUSTOMIZE button, and upload a image and design away to your hearts desire, add Text etc :awe: all very easy.

Will keep this thread updated as and when the site is amend, cheers guys :awe:

Daz

small view below of last times contents:

ContactSheetALL.png
BeartownGifts.jpg
Jan
EU trade negotiator
eBay: voll gerne

Post by Jan »

Last edited by Jan on November 4th, 2016, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.