The Jammafier is a board that helps you play Jamma games in JVS cabinets. If you have a tri-sync monitor, you can add the tri-sync helper addon for complete plug-and-play, if you don't have a tri-sync monitor you will need some kind of scaler.
- Rapid JVS updates for minimal lag
- Optimized layout for low voltage-drop
- -5V generation
- OLED display for diagnostics, including precision volt-meter for 5V and 12V
- Attenuated audio via two RCA connectors for easy use with cabinet amplifier.
- Raw video output via VGA connector*
- Buttons 1-5 on Jamma connector
- Buttons 4-6 on auxilary ‘kick’ connector
- MVS remap - 'Neo Geo layout' on 6 button panels
- Easy firmware update via micro-sd
This is an alternative to the Namco, Konami and RiverService adapters.