Wow that’s my old Aero, the speakers are from an Astro cab,,, they were black and I spent ages painting them, with primer, white paint and lacquer.
Good luck with your sale, it’s a great cab.
Search found 900 matches
- December 5th, 2017, 6:27 pm
- Forum: Arcade Cabinets & Spares
- Topic: SOLD: SEGA Aero Table UK - £1950 - West London, UK
- Replies: 6
- Views: 698
- March 26th, 2017, 1:05 pm
- Forum: Game Hardware Q&A
- Topic: POLL: What are the hardware failures you will remember for your whole life?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 1850
I once blew up Chippenham sewage treatment woks, one of my jobs was fitting standby generators for Wessex water board, This was generally done about 5 in the morning when no one was up and flushing things down the drain, due to being done early in the morning none of these generators were tested unt...
kernow wrote:Apparently there's five neo games on there?
Waku waku 7 is a weird but good choice
Mm portable neo
It looks great, there are lots of options for screen size, filters etc, with filters turned off it looks and plays great on the Switch screen.
- April 24th, 2016, 8:38 am
- Forum: Cabinet Q&A
- Topic: Chaining multiple Blast City cabs??
- Replies: 5
- Views: 791
Most cabs I have owned have been about 120 watts so you would want a 500 watt transformer to power 3 cabs., I used to run two aero's from a 250 watt airlink transformer, it stayed cool.
- March 27th, 2016, 12:24 pm
- Forum: Arcade Games
- Topic: Any London/UK based cab lovers want to check out a haul of cabs?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 1971
Hmmmm looks like a new arcade could be opening, I am very close Finsbury park so may pop in.
An Impress tip! When you rotate the monitor remove the power supply in your pic 1st, the tube is only a few millimetres from the power supply and will snap off!!!