Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- August 19th, 2019, 10:15 pm
- Forum: Monitor Q&A
- Topic: Jumping H Sync and V Sync on MS2931
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1759
(Hope no one minds the necro) Like the OP, I want to see if anyone could give me some pointers on jumping the h sync and v sync on an MS2931. My new blast only works with 31 khz but when I use my CPS2 the image is scrambled. I suspect a faulty auto sync switching function, which is why I'm planning ...
- August 19th, 2019, 9:25 pm
- Forum: Arcade Games
- Topic: AO Candy cab owners thread - 873 cabs registered & counting
- Replies: 809
- Views: 141338
Sega Blast City - 1 - Tochir0 - US
- August 15th, 2019, 7:24 pm
- Forum: Insert Coin
- Topic: Introduce yourself here!
- Replies: 4499
- Views: 518878
Greetings. What an excellent community you all have here. I've been reading posts for the past year but now that I'm the proud new owner of a Sega Blast City I thought I'd exit lurking mode. I'm mainly into shmups but enjoy all different genres of arcade games. I've been a regular on the shmups foru...