New Vewlix L stock Black/Silver

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
Cell247
eBay: Cell247

Re: New Vewlix L stock Black/Silver

Post by Cell247 »

If you can afford it and get a mint F, then I would do it. :)

Ive started a thread for the cab i recieved:

http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic. ... 32#p210831"
Wanted: Vewlix L 1p control panel
zumbito
eBay: jaime5171

Post by zumbito »

Cell247 wrote:Well after following this thread:

http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11703"

I thought I might add a Vewlix or clone to my collection. Seems I cant get a reasonable priced F anywhere so I finally thought I might just settle on the black and white L. But now it seems I cant even get that. The newest L and VS vewlix are Black with Silver sides now. :cry:

The last 3 pics were sent to me from Coinop and said I could get one of those with the 2 player panel. At least it comes with marquee and chrome coin slot. :awe: Heh. But no yen sticker. The buttons and ball tops are no issue either but the silver sides... :? Anyways, does anyone know if the lcd panels have been updated from the original black and white Ls or the blue AMI versions?
Hi, I know this post is quite old, but are those Vewlix Vs also China made? I have never seen it before, not even AliExpress.
FoxhoundOh
Please Continue...
Initials: FOX

Post by FoxhoundOh »

Most of the units you'll find are China made. There is a bit of a stigma on them due to their relatively low cost, but being the owner of one myself I can say that they are worth consideration. That is not without caveat, as I'm currently modifying mine to become a PC-centric unit. I would approach it as buying a vewlix frame, rather than an authentic Taito machine.