Forum questions, suggestions and bugs.

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
KmanSweden
KmanSweden
eBay: KmanSweden
Initials: PKK

Re: Forum questions, suggestions and bugs.

Post by KmanSweden »

How about "up the irons"..?
Up the Irons!
KmanSweden
KmanSweden

Post by KmanSweden »

Or "Scream for me Arcade Otaku!"
Up the Irons!
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Post by FrancoB »

'up the Plopp'? :think:
KmanSweden
KmanSweden

Post by KmanSweden »

...You're all getting dog **** in the mail. :roboprob:
Up the Irons!
Rossyra
Supermod

Post by Rossyra »

I post Plopp
Asayuki
Please Continue...

Post by Asayuki »

What about contacting the manufacturer of this Plopp thing and asking them to sponsor the forum? :awe: *runs and hides°
My 15kHz cabinet Peplos will never power up, with any item, and I am quite proud of that.
KmanSweden
KmanSweden

Post by KmanSweden »

Spank you all very much. :D
Up the Irons!
Asayuki
Please Continue...

Post by Asayuki »

I feel it would be nice to have in AO's wiki user manuals, service manuals, component datasheets, pinouts, dip-switch information, schematic diagrams and so on.
Of course all of these are already available elsewhere, and we are also talking about a huge amount of data which would weight on the probably expensive server storage not to talk about reproduction rights.
Yet being able to find everything in one place is very helpful, and duplicating information helps preserving it from oblivion in case some other server incurs into some serious issues.

What is the take of you forum administrators on this? Would you welcome the creation of slowly populating areas in the wiki about the above topics?
I personally have collected a lot of the above from here and there, and am often in need of this or that other thing.
Uploading them or linking them into the wiki (space friendly and non copyright infringing alternative) every time a new piece of information is needed to be googled up would be a possibility, and I would really love to hear your opinion on what would be considered useful for the community and what instead probably wouldn't make a lot of sense. For example hardcore info like datasheets would probably only be useful to those who repair boards but the vast majority of the users wouldn't have any use for them.
My 15kHz cabinet Peplos will never power up, with any item, and I am quite proud of that.
LEGENOARYNINLIA
Kameo-ken
eBay: ⸨◺_◿⸩

Post by LEGENOARYNINLIA »

I want to change my username to something sort of stupid so I'm asking if it's even possible. What I had in mind was... "LEGEONARYNINLIA" :awe:

I'll think of something equally lame if all caps is a problem. This is relevant to my request: http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic. ... 08#p441008
Emulation's nice when done well
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

TheRedKnight wrote:I want to change my username to something sort of stupid so I'm asking if it's even possible. What I had in mind was... "LEGEONARYNINLIA" :awe:

I'll think of something equally lame if all caps is a problem. This is relevant to my request: http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic. ... 08#p441008
you should change it to the street name that is the "other" ,although both looked the same to me :awe:

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Post by SuperPang »

TheRedKnight wrote:I want to change my username to something sort of stupid so I'm asking if it's even possible. What I had in mind was... "LEGEONARYNINLIA" :awe:

Not a problem. PM me to confirm.
cools
Armed Police Buttrider
eBay: hordarian
Initials: CLS

Post by cools »

Asayuki wrote:I feel it would be nice to have in AO's wiki user manuals, service manuals, component datasheets, pinouts, dip-switch information, schematic diagrams and so on.
Of course all of these are already available elsewhere, and we are also talking about a huge amount of data which would weight on the probably expensive server storage not to talk about reproduction rights.
Yet being able to find everything in one place is very helpful, and duplicating information helps preserving it from oblivion in case some other server incurs into some serious issues.

What is the take of you forum administrators on this? Would you welcome the creation of slowly populating areas in the wiki about the above topics?
I personally have collected a lot of the above from here and there, and am often in need of this or that other thing.
Uploading them or linking them into the wiki (space friendly and non copyright infringing alternative) every time a new piece of information is needed to be googled up would be a possibility, and I would really love to hear your opinion on what would be considered useful for the community and what instead probably wouldn't make a lot of sense. For example hardcore info like datasheets would probably only be useful to those who repair boards but the vast majority of the users wouldn't have any use for them.
Upload them. If any requests for copyright removal come along we can remove them. Space is a concern but that is for us to worry about when it becomes low.

Try and keep it on topic though. We don't need data sheets for chips, but game schematics are good.
Asayuki
Please Continue...

Post by Asayuki »

Aye aye. Thanks :awe:
crunchywasp
stompin' an' jumpin'
eBay: crunchywasp
Initials: MAK

Post by crunchywasp »

LEGENOARYNINLIA wrote:I want to change my username to something sort of stupid so I'm asking if it's even possible. What I had in mind was... "LEGEONARYNINLIA" :awe:

:lol:

Arise LEGEONARYNINLIA! :awe:
LEGENOARYNINLIA
Kameo-ken
eBay: ⸨◺_◿⸩

Post by LEGENOARYNINLIA »

crunchywasp wrote: :lol:

Good thing I was asked to confirm by PM because there was a typo in that. :lol:
Emulation's nice when done well
pubjoe
Fosters Political Ambitions

Post by pubjoe »

:lol: Phew.
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

Don't think we would have noticed ,no more Turk....now to figure out this new name :think:

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
crunchywasp
stompin' an' jumpin'
eBay: crunchywasp
Initials: MAK

Post by crunchywasp »

LEGENOARYNINLIA wrote:
crunchywasp wrote: :lol:

Good thing I was asked to confirm by PM because there was a typo in that. :lol:
:lol:
CTN
eBay: ctn2005
Initials: CTN

Post by CTN »

I have made a pdf of the Astro City Manual No. 420-6058-91 as I haven't seen it in the wiki. Anyone interested?
supertakumar
eBay: Cloud71

Post by supertakumar »

Just trying to post up some images but it seems the attachment limit is 3.

Seen a few threads around with a few more images, just wondering if it's possible to upload more than 3 in one post?