Box protectors - what do people use and where to order from?

Console, handheld and computer games, retro and modern.
mchay
Please Continue...
eBay: mchay85
Initials: HAY

Box protectors - what do people use and where to order from?

Post by mchay »

Topic says it all. I have been aquiring quite some Nintendo games in need of protection.

It would be simple for me, if only one type/quality was available and only a couple of places where selling them.

That's not the case, so I'm asking for some inside knowledge from those of you that are into using protection ;-)

What do people recommend? My primary priority at the moment is SNES/N64 games and where to buy these in the most recommendable quality, at the lowest rate - delivered here in Europe.

Also, if anyone has experience in bulk deals from somewhere, then please come forward with some advice, as we are a bunch locally that could take quite a few protectors, for a broad spectrum og consoles.

Let the posting begin! ;-)
trev1976

Re: Box protectors - what do people use and where to order from?

Post by trev1976 »

The best ones I have used are the sentinal ones on ebay, there a bit thicker so imo better
Check out my "1cc" YouTube Channel
YouTube
GermanGameRoom
Please Continue...
Initials: JTP

Re: Box protectors - what do people use and where to order from?

Post by GermanGameRoom »

the German snes forums are all about the ones from the Netherlands.. I had a couple hundreds as well for different systems (including the snes/N64 one) and they are really good.. nice fit and good protection

they were buying in bulk and reselling them through the forum

http://www.retrogamefreak.com/

you can contact him if you want some of these and some of them and he will still make you a bulk deal for them

and of course there are the really thick acrylic display cases for showing off.. I own 5 of them and got them in a deal for like 25€ new - they are really good - not a tight fit though
LJN wrote:YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD.
GAME OVER