Xbox One

Console, handheld and computer games, retro and modern.
crunchywasp
stompin' an' jumpin'
eBay: crunchywasp
Initials: MAK

Re: Xbox One

Post by crunchywasp »

MS have finally announced backwards compatibility. If it had been from the start I doubt I would've got rid of mine :problem:
cRacKh0rN
Custom rank pending return
eBay: thecrunchieone
Initials: DAB

Post by cRacKh0rN »

crunchywasp wrote:MS have finally announced backwards compatibility. If it had been from the start I doubt I would've got rid of mine :problem:
I've had 4 people invite me to the preview program and still haven't got on to test it!
Reports are that it works really well. I think this may turn things in MS's favour. The only negative is that games have to be approved by MS before they appear for play.
I had a look at the list you could vote on. They had Deathsmiles and 2x but no sign of the other Cave games, which is a bit of a shame.
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

Well there was only about 4 people in Japan who have one to vote :awe:

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
cRacKh0rN
Custom rank pending return
eBay: thecrunchieone
Initials: DAB

Post by cRacKh0rN »

geotrig wrote:Well there was only about 4 people in Japan who have one to vote :awe:
lol. True too :D

Seems the emulation isn't perfect so far but they have a few months to fix it.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... n-xbox-one
idc
Ralf Little impersonator
eBay: iancourt
Initials: IAN

Post by idc »

cRacKh0rN wrote:They had Deathsmiles and 2x but no sign of the other Cave games, which is a bit of a shame.
Interesting thought regarding Deathsmiles 2X... The disc is Japan only, or the game is download only in the U.S., completely unavailable to European Xbox 360 consoles due to region restrictions. As the Xbox One is region free for games, I wonder if they'll remove the region restrictions for Xbox 360 titles...
ImageImageImageImage
skitzo
Please Continue...
eBay: alicecomesaveme
Initials: SKI

Post by skitzo »

idc wrote:Interesting thought regarding Deathsmiles 2X... The disc is Japan only, or the game is download only in the U.S., completely unavailable to European Xbox 360 consoles due to region restrictions. As the Xbox One is region free for games, I wonder if they'll remove the region restrictions for Xbox 360 titles...
I wouldn't bet on it.
Ask me about arcade stick mods, repairs and upgrades!
Specializing in Hori, Mad Catz, Pad hacks, Stick mods, Custom multi-pcb set ups.