Introduce yourself here!

New users start here! Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
Forum rules
ArcadeOtaku forum introduction & rules
skipkfc

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby skipkfc » April 28th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Hello all,

Since owning a KOF 2003 jamma pcb few months ago and become addicted to it. :P

Hoping to find some knowledge here.

Cheers.
desasTTer
Aliases: GTX
Initials: GTX

Postby desasTTer » April 29th, 2017, 11:31 pm

Hy im reading many Topics and sites ... an now im here... try to find some naomi parts or other stuff....

Greetings

Gerry :roll:
elberto

Postby elberto » April 30th, 2017, 4:25 pm

Hi,
trying to figure out how to fix my N'styl cab... to play again
Hieroneus

Postby Hieroneus » April 30th, 2017, 6:05 pm

Hi from Spain!

I started collecting MVS and playing It with a CMVS, but i will go the step of get a Arcade Cabinet and collect some PCBs.
Thank you!
engdahl
eBay: danielnilsson
PSN: nize
Initials: NIZ

Postby engdahl » May 1st, 2017, 12:33 am

Hello everyone!

I'm Daniel from Sweden. Currently residing in Stockholm where I'm working as a front end development consultant. I just got my first candy cab the other day, a New Net City straight off a container from Japan. I also have a custom built MAME cabinet (and also had another one before that which I've since sold) and a pinball game, Williams White Water. I also built a replica Donkey Kong cabinet from scratch for my brothers 50th birthday which was hugely appreciated!

I mostly enjoy Cave shooters, Neo Geo games and some rhythm games nowadays. I would love to have a Groove Coaster at home!

On this forum I will mainly look for information regarding my newly bought NNC and how to hook up a computer, an Xbox 360 and a Dreamcast to it, which is my final goal for the cab. Looking forward to this journey!
jeekl

Postby jeekl » May 2nd, 2017, 5:36 pm

Hi!

Just like engdahl above, I got my first candy cab, a Blast City, from that glorious Japanese freight container that just arrived to Sweden. Now i need to know more about how to take care of the fracking thing...

When I'm not creating legacy at my dayjob (software engineer) I like to collect anime on laserdisc, play saturn games and drink expensive sour beer.
Gatsu123

Postby Gatsu123 » May 3rd, 2017, 8:23 am

Hi! From the US just got myself a Sega Blast City about a month ago. Loving my new cabinet. Have had a few others from a TMNT cabinet to a Sega Super Megalo 2. Now I plan on only keeping the Blast City. Hopefully trying to find as much info to maintain and modify my Blast City.

Work in IT and when I am not working all of my time is spent with my family. Hobbies used to be my GSXR, anime, hiking etc but with two little kids those are on hold for just a little bit. :D
Metalqu33rsolid
eBay: eswin286

Postby Metalqu33rsolid » May 3rd, 2017, 1:34 pm

Hi, i'm MQS, I run fighting game tournaments in the north east of England and I'm pretty much here to find myself CPS2/3 setups, I guess?
MrD

Postby MrD » May 4th, 2017, 6:18 pm

I'm new here - but I've had a bunch of games since the 90s.

I have a Taito Egret 29 that I got about 18 years ago. I had it shipped from California to NY. I originally got it because it was JAMMA, had a big screen, standard/medium res, and was rotatable. I got it to use MAME so I didn't hack up a classic game. I had no idea they were so rare! It was my first actual arcade game, and I've since added a bunch of dedicated games to my collection. Way back I pulled the CP to do what I wanted for MAME. I thought I kept it but I haven't been able to find out. I'd like to put this back closer to stock but parts are hard to come by!
Craker

Postby Craker » May 7th, 2017, 3:32 am

Hello! I've visited this forum long time ago, but I never registered.

I start collecting arcade PCBs since 2003 or so, but I can't make it works since I made my first supergun about 6 years ago.

Yoday I have many arcade systems, from a half dozen Jamma dedicated to a MVS 1, MVS 4 Slot, CPSII, Namco System 11, Atomiswave, Naomi, Triforce...

Maybe the next week I made my dream come true and recive a New Net City cabinet to use those PCBs without supergun. So that's my reason to register here! :)
Halfro

Postby Halfro » May 8th, 2017, 1:57 am

Yo!

Played in arcades for many years, traveling.....playing in tournaments (various fighters). Now I am interested in owning a cab or two, happened upon this site :) Hope to learn a lot about hardware on here.
stmg

Postby stmg » May 9th, 2017, 3:40 am

Hello, I own a beatmania CORE REMIX cabinet and a DDR SOLO 2000 cabinet.

I love BEMANI games and I recently acquired a SEGA NAOMI!
FOR WILD GUYS & CUTE GIRLS!!
GET INTO THE EUROBEAT ECSTASY
& FIRE THE HI-TENSION VIBE!!
SUPER BASS SOUND WILL MAKE YOU
THE PRISONER OF DANCE!!
Barbe

Postby Barbe » May 10th, 2017, 3:00 pm

Hi there, I'm new in the arcade cabinets world. I joust bought a Blast City and I have a lot of questions to make.

Ready to learn!
geert01
eBay: braam01

Postby geert01 » May 11th, 2017, 4:56 pm

Hi Guys, been around a couple of months and I thought I allready introduced myself, but something went wrong I think.

Better late then never right?

I'm Geert from the Netherlands and bought a blast city a couple of months ago. Great fun and a lovely addition to my livingroom ;)

I have been into gaming since my early childhood, starting with a Nintendo Entertainment system (and most upcoming consoles of nintendo up to the gamecube) and ofcourse Arcade games when I had the chance.

I'm here mostly for information and ofcourse to have fun.

regards,
Geert
Kingen
Aliases: Kingen

Postby Kingen » May 14th, 2017, 12:54 am

Great forum!
Growing up playing final fight and Super pang when traveling around in Europe during the summers as a kid.
Now being slightly older, i have picked up the interest and currently have two Sega Blast City candy cabs, with PCBs, Naomi, etc. I also like pinballs and possess a Addams family.
bodine1231

Postby bodine1231 » May 14th, 2017, 6:00 pm

Hello,just picked up my first cab (Blast City) and looking forward to getting a few more!
maestro
eBay: *ali.baba*

Postby maestro » May 14th, 2017, 8:37 pm

Hello
I am new in arcade world and I would like to learn more about it.
See you
mrmusli

Postby mrmusli » May 15th, 2017, 7:55 am

Hi,

I am located in Stockholm, Sweden. Also got a NNC off a container recently. Already proud owner of a double Mario Kart GP 2, Astro city and a mame-cab.
"I have a bad feeling about this"
juan9999

Postby juan9999 » May 15th, 2017, 9:29 am

Aloha! It's Juan from Hawaii!

I just bought my second arcade game and am looking to talking to everyone here!
tokkiplz
PSN: tokkiplz

Postby tokkiplz » May 15th, 2017, 8:32 pm

Hello!

I'm fairly new to the hobby - recently purchased my first supergun, along with a CPS3 board to play legit, arcade third strike. I'm hoping to make the move up to purchasing an astro city cabinet someday! If you're planning on selling yours, please hit me up!

Return to “Insert Coin”