Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
masamuneGTO
Please Continue...
eBay: masamuneGTO

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by masamuneGTO »

Howdy, I am part of the rowdy NorCal Arcade Crew. I own a couple of cabs, but I am most proud of my pony mkII-18. Been a member on Neo for a while now, finally venturing over here for the wiki and the knowledgebase.
Aryan
Please Continue...

Post by Aryan »

Hey everyone, my names Arian and Im a huge IIDX, RPG, and fighting game fan. Been a part and a huge fan of the FGC ever since I played CVS2 and 3S on my ps2 many years ago. I also like to mod sticks during my spare time and I mostly collect games and look for gems from the sixth generation (Almost primarily the Ps2 since that console basically has an endless supply of amazing games).
Edge, Edge, Edge, Edge, Edge, Edge, Edge, Edge
SpaceGod
Please Continue...

Post by SpaceGod »

hello everyone :D
JuS7ChRiS
Please Continue...
eBay: JuS7ChRiS
Initials: CAT

Post by JuS7ChRiS »

Hi everyone

I started this addiction about a year and a half ago. I now have a lot less money and probably won't have a wife in the future. :)
SeTTleR
Please Continue...

Post by SeTTleR »

Hi from Saarbrücken, Germany! I don't have any candycabs, only two standard arcade cabs, but I'm quite interested in candys and I'm looking to get some insight and information here :-)
DashProF
Please Continue...

Post by DashProF »

Hi !
I'm from Belgium and i own 2 Cabs ( one NAC and one Vewlix L )
:D
MuttleyBlack
Please Continue...

Post by MuttleyBlack »

Hello all! I am a retro lover and I like arcades so much!
See you all inside forum.
therossatron
Please Continue...

Post by therossatron »

hey all, thought I'd sign up. I'm currently trying to restore an F355 DX machine. It's only a partial nightmare so far so may have plenty of questions and pestering to do.
flyttlada
Please Continue...
eBay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/jesper

Post by flyttlada »

hey from sweden! :)
adsa1971
Please Continue...
eBay: oggy.the.moggy
Initials: ADF

Post by adsa1971 »

Hi
I'm Adam and I i'm an arcade-o-holic! I have CPS/2 NeoGeo, Jamma PCB's and a lot of other stuff. I spend more than I should but thats a fact of a hobby that means a lot to me. I want to get into Taito F3 so will be needing an F3 Motherboard... I dont post a lot but read one hell of a lot. If I dont have anything to say then I dont add random crud. Thats me :)
mfny
Please Continue...

Post by mfny »

HI, cant seem to post new threads, what is up with this ?
Spectrexcwk
Please Continue...
eBay: Spectrexcwk
Initials: Nwb

Post by Spectrexcwk »

checking in from vegas.

Should be the owner of 2 Namco Noir clones by the end of the month. I look forward to having no money for the foreseeable future. :awe:
sjlewis78
Please Continue...
eBay: zaphryn72

Post by sjlewis78 »

Hi all, I live in Long Island NY and have 16 arcade cabinets and a big shelf of PCBs. I have a mix of classics and 90s games and enjoy repairing them as much as playing them. My collection currently includes:

- Dedicated Neo Geo 2 Slot and about 35 carts
- Dedicated Galaga cabinet, w adapters and a Jamma switcher running original Galaga, Galaxian and Gaplus all with high score saves
- Dedicated Ms PacMan cabinet w adapters and a Jamma switcher running original Ms Pacman (w Multi-Pac from Highscoresaves.com), Jr Pacman, Super Pacman, Pacman and Chomp Chomp and Pacmania
- Capcom Big Blue for my 6 CPS2 boards and SF2CE
- Dedicated Millipede w Multipede kit
- Dedicated Golden Tee Complete cabinet w Simpsons Bowling as well
- Dedicated Defender w JROK Multi-Williams
- Dedicated Mortal Kombat cabinet w Jamma switcher running MK1, MK2, UMK3, MK4, and Wrestlemania
- Dedicated Donkey Kong w Vector Labs switcher running DK, DK2, DK Jr, DK3 (all have High Score save kits)
- Pole Position cabinet running MAME
- Area 51/Maximum Force in a Pit Fighter Cabinet; also has buttons and sticks for running my Atomiswave, Tekken 3 boards
- Midway Sportstation cabinet running Blitz 2000 (also have NBA Jam TE, NHL Open Ice, Maximum Hangtime, and a JPAC)
- Cruisin USA sit down
- Qbert converted from a old poker game cabinet running JROK Mylstar
- Space Invaders part 2 - Taito cocktail
- Megatouch Maxx
retrogamer593
Please Continue...

Post by retrogamer593 »

Hi guys. I'm from Austria and I recently bought myself an Astro City.
Now I'm in the midst of setting this thing up, and I think this forum here is the right place for me :D
Mazinkaiser
Please Continue...

Post by Mazinkaiser »

Hey guys new to the forum on my way to get my first candy cabinet and join th club
Hellfromabove
Please Continue...

Post by Hellfromabove »

sjlewis78 wrote:Hi all, I live in Long Island NY and have 16 arcade cabinets and a big shelf of PCBs. I have a mix of classics and 90s games and enjoy repairing them as much as playing them. My collection currently includes:

- Dedicated Neo Geo 2 Slot and about 35 carts
- Dedicated Galaga cabinet, w adapters and a Jamma switcher running original Galaga, Galaxian and Gaplus all with high score saves
- Dedicated Ms PacMan cabinet w adapters and a Jamma switcher running original Ms Pacman (w Multi-Pac from Highscoresaves.com), Jr Pacman, Super Pacman, Pacman and Chomp Chomp and Pacmania
- Capcom Big Blue for my 6 CPS2 boards and SF2CE
- Dedicated Millipede w Multipede kit
- Dedicated Golden Tee Complete cabinet w Simpsons Bowling as well
- Dedicated Defender w JROK Multi-Williams
- Dedicated Mortal Kombat cabinet w Jamma switcher running MK1, MK2, UMK3, MK4, and Wrestlemania
- Dedicated Donkey Kong w Vector Labs switcher running DK, DK2, DK Jr, DK3 (all have High Score save kits)
- Pole Position cabinet running MAME
- Area 51/Maximum Force in a Pit Fighter Cabinet; also has buttons and sticks for running my Atomiswave, Tekken 3 boards
- Midway Sportstation cabinet running Blitz 2000 (also have NBA Jam TE, NHL Open Ice, Maximum Hangtime, and a JPAC)
- Cruisin USA sit down
- Qbert converted from a old poker game cabinet running JROK Mylstar
- Space Invaders part 2 - Taito cocktail
- Megatouch Maxx
Nice list, but I don't see any candy cabs on there hehe :P . Welcome to the forums!
retrogamer593 wrote:Hi guys. I'm from Austria and I recently bought myself an Astro City.
Now I'm in the midst of setting this thing up, and I think this forum here is the right place for me :D
Very nice starter cab. Have a ways to go to get it up and running? Welcome to the forums!
Mazinkaiser wrote:Hey guys new to the forum on my way to get my first candy cabinet and join th club
Which cab do you plan on getting? Welcome to the forums!
GeekMan1222
Please Continue...
eBay: geekman2005

Post by GeekMan1222 »

Mazinkaiser wrote:Hey guys new to the forum on my way to get my first candy cabinet and join th club
Be careful young one it quickly turns into a dangerously expensive hobby, I had to put mine on hold a bit after grabbing a Cave PCB for my New Astro City HAHA :D :lolno:
1x New Astro City, 1x Madonna, 1x G-Balance
Vectrex2013
Please Continue...

Post by Vectrex2013 »

Hello,

I'm from France paris. I used to be an arcade and video game player in the late 80'.
I stopped playing for a long time, until 2 years ago when I have the opportunity to get a arcade cabinet. Paris is a big city, but small appartment so small cab is needed. I finally find a capcom cute that fit perfectly in my appartment. I like to play old arcade classic game (donkey kong, Track&Field,...) with my children

Regards
Mirza
Please Continue...
eBay: Q8retrogame

Post by Mirza »

Hi
From Kuwait :)
Myst7
Please Continue...

Post by Myst7 »

Hello from Brazil. I want to revive some of my great childhood arcade moments, that's why I joined this site. Most of my love goes to Capcom and SNK games. :)