[FS] Marquee Group Order (Uni/NNC/Blast, Aero, NAC, AWSD/E2/3) ***CLOSES SUNDAY***

Arcade games, artwork, kit pieces...
Forum rules
Sales adverts must include your location, feedback and price. Please read the rules (updated 1st March 2014) before posting or your thread could be deleted!
Spectre
By Spectre
eBay: spectre-uk
Gamertag: SouperJim
Initials: JIM
Trader Score: 287 (100% Positive)

Marquee Group Order (Uni/NNC/Blast, Aero, NAC, AWSD/E2/3) ***CLOSES SUNDAY***

Postby Spectre » February 18th, 2012, 9:28 am

Hi folks, this is a group order (to keep costs down) for reproduction and custom marquees.

The 15th group order is now OPEN! Closing midnight Sunday 28th May 2017. :awe:

Please go to http://spectre.myartsonline.com to browse the catalogue of marquees!
Updated February 2017, 260 designs across 7 different formats!

Once the group order is open, simply post here in the thread listing which marquee(s) you wish to order. Please use the marquee order codes from the catalogue when ordering, e.g. BlastOriginal-A. I will then PM each person with payment details (paypal gift or +4%) as soon as the group order closes. Payment must be received within a reasonable time frame, or the group order may go ahead without you!

Back-lit "uniblast" marquees for Naomi Universal / (New) Net City / Blast City cabinets are printed on 285gsm backlit film and then laminated on the artwork side. They have a glossy white back and a matt printed front. They are hard-wearing and are resistant to scratches, wear and tear etc. The designs are sized to fit Sega type marquee holders, such as those found on Naomi Universal, (New) Net City and Blast City cabinets. If you have a different cabinet that you are interested in a backlit marquee for, feel free to drop me a pm, as many of my designs can easily be reworked to fit different dimensions.

Non back-lit marquees are hard-wearing marquees for other cabs (Aero City, (New) Astro City, Egret, AWSD, Capcom Cute, Taito Canary etc) which don't have a back-lit marquee space. These are printed on 190gsm poster paper then matt laminated. They are £20 for two (minimum order quantity), £5 each after that! I can rework many of the backlit designs for these cabs, feel free to ask. I can also do versions of these designs for any cabinet, not just those they are listed under in the catalogue, I simply need the marquee area dimensions. If you have a different cabinet that you are interested in a non-backlit marquee for, just post here in the thread listing your requirements.

Special order marquees are for cabinets that have a much larger marquee space, such as Sega sit-down driving cabinets, Sega Lindbergh Universal, Capcom Big Blue cabinets etc. Exact marquee material details and pricing are available upon request.

The format for the group order is as follows;

Back-lit "uniblast" marquees for Naomi Universal / (New) Net City / Blast City are £18gbp each
    Non back-lit marquees for all other standard size cabinets are £20 for two (minimum order quantity), £5 each after that!

It is not possible to order non-backlit prints of "uniblast" marquees, or vice versa. This is because the prices stated account for minimum order quantities.

Postage is a fixed cost whether you order just one marquee, or 10 marquees and is priced as follows;
    UK postage is £6 (1st class recorded)
    Elsewhere in Europe is £6 airmail (uninsured sent at buyers risk) or £11 insured airmail
    Outside of Europe is £8 airmail (uninsured sent at buyers risk) or £13 insured airmail

To join the group order, simply post here in the thread listing which marquee(s) you wish to order
    Please use the marquee order codes from the catalogue when ordering, e.g. sf33s-a, e2awsd_progear etc
    I will then PM each person with payment details (paypal gift or +4%) once the group order closes

Payment must then be received within a reasonable time frame, or the group order may go ahead without you! Once all invoices are paid, I then send the order to the printers. It takes around 2 weeks for the marquees to be printed, collected from the printers, trimmed, packed into poster tubes and then shipped out.

Individual marquees can be tailored to suit your needs. For example, you want that Ikaruga marquee, but without the treasure logo in the bottom right hand corner? No problem, just let me know when you order and if I can meet your request I will.

I actively encourage feedback, both on the finished designs in the catalogue and on your marquees once you receive them, here in the thread. While I am confident that my work is to a very high standard, I am not a design and print professional and these marquees are "hand made". If I can improve something then I will, or if something doesn't make the grade then I will withdraw it. Similarly if something is awesome, please post that too :mrgreen:

If there is a game you want a marquee for but you don't see it in the catalogue, please just post here in the thread and request a design. If I can make one for you, I will. Other more individual custom designs can also be accommodated at 1x marquee cost for the design work, for example if you want a MAME marquee with your name on it and certain video game characters or whatever.

To maintain my sanity, please post any other questions, requests, comments and generally all other correspondence in the thread below, rather than via PM. I will respond to all posts in the thread in due course and always meticulously read back through the thread before a group order closes to ensure I haven't missed anything. :awe:

Seriously people, I get PMs all the time about marquees and I find it far harder to keep track of everything that is happening with the group order when that information is scattered across dozens of PMs. Whatever it is, please post it here in the thread, that way I can guarantee it won't slip through the net! 8-)

80 edits and counting :oops:
Last edited by Spectre on May 27th, 2017, 11:16 am, edited 82 times in total.
Spectre
By Spectre

Re: Custom Sega Marquees by Spectre - Group Order Thread

Postby Spectre » February 18th, 2012, 9:29 am

Non-backlit marquees are either rectangular or where appropriate shaped to match the profile of the holder with an even space all around, so they can be placed centrally like this:

Happy Cabs Gallery

UniBlast
Image Image Image
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

SDDriver
Image Image Image
Last edited by Spectre on November 18th, 2016, 3:40 pm, edited 58 times in total.
Spectre
By Spectre

Postby Spectre » February 18th, 2012, 9:29 am

Please go to http://spectre.myartsonline.com to browse the catalogue of marquees!

Updated regularly, but please browse the last few pages of the thread for any new designs which have not yet been added to the catalogue!
Last edited by Spectre on May 2nd, 2017, 6:59 pm, edited 40 times in total.
Jodo
Aliases: Jodo
eBay: space_harrier
Initials: PHL

Postby Jodo » February 18th, 2012, 10:00 am

Instruction Card Space
Powerstone-A
Powestone2-A
Ikaruga-A
Radiantsilvergun-A

Request design:
Monkey Ball
Spectre
By Spectre

Postby Spectre » February 18th, 2012, 10:04 am

Jodo wrote:Instruction Card Space

Do you mean a move strip placeholder thingy, or a cab-themed holder marquee?

Request design:
Monkey Ball

Will look into it for you 8-)
Jodo
Aliases: Jodo
eBay: space_harrier
Initials: PHL

Postby Jodo » February 18th, 2012, 10:45 am

Spectre wrote:
Jodo wrote:Instruction Card Space

Do you mean a move strip placeholder thingy, or a cab-themed holder marquee?

Request design:
Monkey Ball

Will look into it for you 8-)

Thanks! I meant a cab themed (Uni) holder marquee - you had one pictured above :D
Spectre
By Spectre

Postby Spectre » February 18th, 2012, 11:20 am

Jodo wrote:Thanks! I meant a cab themed (Uni) holder marquee - you had one pictured above :D

Ah yeah, that was just a size comparison pic but I'm sure I can scan it and do a reproduction for you, leave it with me ;)
Andypc
eBay: Andyapc
Gamertag: Andypc
PSN: Andypc
Initials: APC

Postby Andypc » February 18th, 2012, 11:31 am

Hi, **Updated**

Please can I have :-

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike "SF33S-A"
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition "SSF4AE-A"
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 "MVC3-A"
Soul Calibur V "SoulCalibur5-A"
Deathsmiles "Deathsmiles-A"
Street Fighter X Tekken "SFXT-A"

Thanks
Andy
Last edited by Andypc on February 22nd, 2012, 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rossyra
Supermod

Postby Rossyra » February 18th, 2012, 12:26 pm

3s please
Spectre
By Spectre

Postby Spectre » February 18th, 2012, 7:26 pm

Andypc wrote:I would also be interested in Street Fighter X Tekken if it's ready.

It's on the to do list so will be finished shortly 8-)
uberpixel
The Photographer
eBay: cheekyfutch
Initials: ALN

Postby uberpixel » February 18th, 2012, 9:43 pm

Sorry for asking a silly question but these are for Naomi/Blast City sized marquees right?
Spectre
By Spectre

Postby Spectre » February 19th, 2012, 1:01 am

uberpixel wrote:Sorry for asking a silly question but these are for Naomi/Blast City sized marquees right?

Yes, sega type marquees so will fit naomi universal cabinet / net city / blast city, probably others (someone will no doubt add to this list if needed) ;)
idc
Aliases: IanC
Gamertag: scrawn
PSN: scrawn
Initials: IAN

Postby idc » February 19th, 2012, 1:46 am

3rd Strike for me please. :)

Requests, if possible: HSF2, Deathsmiles, Pink Sweets, Espgaluda II.
killer7

Postby killer7 » February 19th, 2012, 5:40 am

Hi,
This looks amazing.
I would like:

Ibara Marquee & Ibara Instruction Card Space all to fit Blast City. Would you consider printing a custom Marquee also of Raiden Fighters 2? I can send a file? PM me your details and totals ship to New Zealand?

Many thanks,

Jade
monouchi
eBay: monouchi_jn
Initials: BUS

Postby monouchi » February 19th, 2012, 6:18 am

Spectre
By Spectre

Postby Spectre » February 19th, 2012, 10:42 pm

idc wrote:3rd Strike for me please. :)

Requests, if possible: HSF2, Deathsmiles, Pink Sweets, Espgaluda II.

Cool. Added the first two of those (see above), will try and put something together for the other two ;)
Spectre
By Spectre

Postby Spectre » February 19th, 2012, 10:47 pm

killer7 wrote:Ibara Marquee & Ibara Instruction Card Space all to fit Blast City.

For instruction card space, what part are you referring to? I know the blast can take the standard sega marquees, do you mean the move strip for on the control panel or the bit underneath the marquee?

So in this picture the bit that reads "blast city".

Either way I can probably do that for you, but I might need some measurements.

Would you consider printing a custom Marquee also of Raiden Fighters 2? I can send a file? PM me your details and totals ship to New Zealand?

Happy to look into it, drop me a pm 8-)
Spectre
By Spectre

Postby Spectre » February 19th, 2012, 10:49 pm

monouchi wrote:Hi

I would like one SSF4AE-A
http://imageshack.us/f/215/ssf4aepreview.jpg/

Just to clarify, the picture you've linked there is an earlier version, do you want the SSF4AE-A from in this thread, or specifically that version you've linked from my gallery thread?
Spectre
By Spectre

Postby Spectre » February 19th, 2012, 10:53 pm

Andypc wrote:I would also be interested in Street Fighter X Tekken if it's ready.

Is now 8-)
monouchi
eBay: monouchi_jn
Initials: BUS

Postby monouchi » February 20th, 2012, 5:51 am

Spectre wrote:
monouchi wrote:Hi

I would like one SSF4AE-A
http://imageshack.us/f/215/ssf4aepreview.jpg/

Just to clarify, the picture you've linked there is an earlier version, do you want the SSF4AE-A from in this thread, or specifically that version you've linked from my gallery thread?

If it is possible I would like the one in the gallery thread, the one I linked too. :)

Return to “Arcade Games & Artwork”