Anyone own an Egret 29 with a Card Reader?

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
twistedsymphony
eBay: twistedsymphony
Initials: CHU

Anyone own an Egret 29 with a Card Reader?

Post by twistedsymphony »

I'm the happy owner of a couple of Taito Egret 29 Cabs. There were some optional card readers that were installed in the control panel (there's a removable panel along the front edge on the right side as well as mounting studs for the PCBs inside the control panel box).

I've love to own the proper card readers for these cabs but I've had a lot of trouble even finding information about them so i can start looking.

The only information I've found is the reference to the optional "TCR" parts in the Egret 29 Parts manual, but that seems to only include the internal Taito Part numbers and some line drawings:
http://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/images/f/f3 ... parts1.pdf
http://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/images/6/67 ... parts2.pdf
mikejmoffitt
eBay: 7raster

Re: Anyone own an Egret 29 with a Card Reader?

Post by mikejmoffitt »

I just wound up with another Egret 29, and this one has the entire TCR system installed. The rollers in the card reader have turned to dust, as well as the belts, but I think it can be refurbed. Once I repair the TCR power supply and get some cards I think it can be revived.

The card reader itself is an off-the-shelf Panasonic part.
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

Can you post pics haven't seen one with it installed and just curious on how it all looks

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"
oxtsu
eBay: oxtsu
Initials: O.X

Post by oxtsu »

geotrig wrote: January 16th, 2021, 11:37 am Can you post pics haven't seen one with it installed and just curious on how it all looks
If you need more just let me know..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
geotrig
Potato!
eBay: ._.

Post by geotrig »

cool ta 8-)

<trk>:I remember catching a big fat one and my friend said "throw it back in, that one already tastes like wood"