Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
toltecnightmare
Please Continue...
eBay: j_cmoya
Initials: AJP

PS3/XBOX 360 timer board K10D

Post by toltecnightmare »

Good morning.

I just unlocked the impossible achievement of finding a Namco Noir clone near Michigan, USA. If you weren't aware, this is like walking into your yard and encountering the lich of Jimmy Hoffa riding a flaming pegasus that **** gold nuggets.

It was operator owned, and aside from the typically terrible wiring fiasco, there's a nifty pcb that allows the use of ps3 or xbox 360 controls on a timer...as well as awkwardly large analog sticks that look like trackballs :wtf:

There's no jamma edge on the board either, and I can't find any info on it. It does have K10D printed with a manufactured date of August 2012, and a logo, but not much else. Input labels are rather ambiguous also.

It would be fine to just use with quarters, but when the time is up, instead of continuing, it opens the menu on its own and resets the damn game :mad:

If anyone has a clue, or a manual pdf, I'd like to be able to use it without exiting the game and/or rushing to put a coin in. Any leads would be appreciated.

...i know... the control panel. Be gentle
toltecnightmare
Please Continue...
eBay: j_cmoya
Initials: AJP

Re: PS3/XBOX 360 timer board K10D

Post by toltecnightmare »

Meh, I kind of figured this pcb wasn't going to work out anyway. Guess I'll just repair the LED time indicator sub-board and ebay the ****.