Vewlix Cabinet Artwork

Arcade cabinet hardware and accessories
Hellfromabove
Please Continue...

Vewlix Cabinet Artwork

Post by Hellfromabove »

Anyone know where to get the sticker art that goes on the sides of the Vewlix cabinets? Here is an example if you're not sure of what I'm talking about:

Currently I am in need of a set for a Vewlix L, but will probably need ones for others down the road. Thanks.
Jan
EU trade negotiator
eBay: voll gerne

Re: Vewlix Cabinet Artwork

Post by Jan »

pretty sure Taitotech still has the L Version.
ain't got no realestateorjewelryoranyofthat
Hellfromabove
Please Continue...

Post by Hellfromabove »

Is Taito Tech available for America? I have seen the Japanese site, but do not think anyone outside of America is able to order from there. Any assistance from anyone on attaining a set of side art stickers would most appreciated.
mattsoft
Please Continue...

Post by mattsoft »

You could try River Service (http://rs2006.co.jp) -- as of last week they had Vewlix L control panel stickers, they may side "art" too. Worth an email at least.
Cell247
eBay: Cell247

Post by Cell247 »

mattsoft wrote:You could try River Service (http://rs2006.co.jp) -- as of last week they had Vewlix L control panel stickers, they may side "art" too. Worth an email at least.
What exactly are the L control panel stickers?
Wanted: Vewlix L 1p control panel
mattsoft
Please Continue...

Post by mattsoft »

Ack, I don't have the part number on me right now, but it's basically the overlay that adheres to the metal panel. Taito sells those as parts and calls them "stickers" -- so I guess if your Vewlix control panel was scratched beyond repair, you could somehow peal off the overlay and replace it. Or if you made a repro panel, you could get an authenticate overlay. River Service wanted $50+freight for each overlay.
Cell247
eBay: Cell247

Post by Cell247 »

Ahh ok. The control panel overlay. I was just wondering because the F actually does have some side stickers on the CP white sides. Thanks.
Wanted: Vewlix L 1p control panel
zumbito
eBay: jaime5171

Post by zumbito »

Hi, I just purchased a Chinese Vewlix, and want to change the artwork (mainly the header, where it says vewlix and the CPO). I just like better the plain color in the F, AMI or Diamond, than the metallic looks of this one, it gives it more of a "toy" look. I have had no luck with Taito japan, River side doesn't seem to have any and can't find the art to do it myself. Does anyone have the arts for these parts or could share some pics and measures to do it myself? More interested in the AMI or F ones, but any model will do.