Night Raid (G-Net)

Post your high scores here!
Pyongyang
Pouangalang
eBay: pyongyang79
Initials: IJC

Night Raid (G-Net)

Post by Pyongyang »

I didn't see a thread for this game so figured I'd have a good go at this game and post my best score so far to get it started.

Here is my best, with a photo (albeit a crap one, you have to be super quick to get the shot before the timer runs out) for proof.

1 credit. No continues. I think I was on Stage 3 when I died. This was played on a New Astro City cabinet on a Taito G-Net PCB.

Visit my shop! (Not a business, just an outlet for my private collection, for sale, direct): Player 2 Games
Pyongyang
Pouangalang

Re: Night Raid (G-Net)

Post by Pyongyang »

OK, I thought Ibara was tough and had a complex scoring system but this game absolutely takes the Geoffrey Boycott out of you.

I just got to the last stage on 1 credit. Delighted with myself. My score was about to hit 100,000,000. The screen throws an absolute tirade of bullets at me. I survive, nice one I thought. Start the last stage.... my score is suddenly -210,000!

WHAT. THE. *&£^^!**)!!!??

So the score system means if you don't top up your power points as you play, the bar drops in to a negative decline and you LOSE points?

That's just downright harsh!

Keen to see what scores you lot come up with for this game though. Hope I'm not the only one playing this!
Visit my shop! (Not a business, just an outlet for my private collection, for sale, direct): Player 2 Games
Pyongyang
Pouangalang

Post by Pyongyang »

Still nowhere near what I can achieve but better than my last score. The 10th score on the top 10 is 100,000,000 for **** sake!

Pyongyang
Pouangalang

Post by Pyongyang »

Last one for the night. I just discovered there's actually three ways to play this game. Unbelievable!

Hope these rubbish scores have inspired a few of you to give this game a go. I think it's an underrated gem of a game. :awe: