Wonder Boy in Monster Land- WORLD RECORD

Post your high scores here!
thesharkfactor
Please Continue...

Wonder Boy in Monster Land- WORLD RECORD

Post by thesharkfactor »

NEW WORLD RECORD!!

*you'll notice the twin galaxies score has an extra zero on the end.. making 31million instead of 3.1million.. this is a definate error on twin galaxies part and is also immpossible to score so high. .. paulcan or anyone else who knows the game will back me up im sure, if you know the game you will know this score with the extra zero is immposible.. i have evidence too.. there is a series of 9 walkthough videos on youtube, there are a few comments from the guy who set the actual high score on TG, says tips on how to finish the game with over 2000 gold- giving the 2million plus score (1 gold = 1000points at the end of the game).. 31million is not right . definate error on TG.. convieniently, they have no evidence to support the high score.

thesharkfactor is the UNOFFICIAL world record holder!! i could do it again on film im sure, but convincing TG to update a drop a zero from the current score could be a problem! thesharkfactor-

UNOFFICAL WORLD NO1 HIGH SCORE.. UP DATED 09.01.2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw926RSTfM4"
cools
Armed Police Buttrider
eBay: hordarian
Initials: CLS

Re: Wonder Boy in Monster Land- WORLD RECORD

Post by cools »

Well done. :awe:

Does TG accept scores from bootlegs though?
thesharkfactor
Please Continue...

Re: Wonder Boy in Monster Land- WORLD RECORD

Post by thesharkfactor »

yes they do..

they have a category for the original Japanese game, the galaxy electroincs engrish bootleg, and the english bootleg (the version i play)..

they will also accept a high score from mame too.