Makaimura

Post your high scores here!
SuperDeadite
Please Continue...
Initials: ETP

Makaimura

Post by SuperDeadite »

Makaimura PCB Rev G

1. SuperDeadite 516,300 Game Over at 3-3 Boss.

Damn Loop 3 is INSANE. I challenge you all!
Stronger then your average deadite.
kamex

Re: Makaimura

Post by kamex »

Is Zombie-abuse in the 3rd stage acceptable?
kamex

Post by kamex »

Top score from an original Makaimura Revision G PCB:

EDIT: Will update this later with a score that DOESN'T involve having one more life than one would have on defaults... lol :oops:

I think I made it to the 5th level in the third loop but was unable to clear it.

First loop Red Arremers are easy for the most part since I can pretty handily quick-kill most of them with the walk up, activate, and fast attack technique... or otherwise cheese them into disappearing..... Still need to work out better, more reliable strategies for the other loops.

Pretty sure I can clear the third loop with a bit more effort, but don't know if it is worth it lol.
Last edited by kamex on February 15th, 2013, 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
jepjepjep

Post by jepjepjep »

Nice score! Are there any differences in Ghosts'n Goblins (US version)?
kamex

Post by kamex »

jepjepjep wrote:Nice score! Are there any differences in Ghosts'n Goblins (US version)?
OOPS! I just realized that I apparently had Dip Bank 2 Switch 8 on... meaning that I had one more life than I should have!! Hahaha oh well, I should have an updated proper score soon enough, along with photos of the score screen and dips (just to make sure I'm not being an idiot as usual). Note to self: Double check dip switches BEFORE going for a high score run... :P

Anyway, yes, there are some differences from the US version. This site can probably explain them better than I could:
http://insertcoyne.com/ghostsngoblins/versions.html"

JP Rev G seems to be one of the fairer versions of the game, no double Unicorns in the last stage.