eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Tumblepop

Post by FrancoB »

Code: Select all

1. Franco B      - 210,200
2. Geldra        - 77,700
3. Franco B's GF - 71,400
Decided to start playing games properly rather than credit feeding.

Me and the GF played a few games of Tumblepop tonight and we started to play one credit at a time rather than continuing. We soon beat our previous high scores as it made us work for our games rather than rely on the fact that we could just press start and carry on.

Its sooo much more fun playing this way and I'm actually really enjoying playing games for the first time in aaages. I'm normally far more interested in building/working on projects but I feel this really is a turning point for me. I'm generally crap at games due to the fact that I never really get chance to play them. One of my biggest problems is that I hold myself back from playing games as I don't want to play them until I have a decent cab set up which I still don't have (I'm hoping to start on my ultimate Naomi setup this year. I have a Jamma woody that I can play PCBs on but I have found myself not wanting to play on them as its not my 'proper setup.'

I received Armed Police Batrider the other day (no way am I posting my scores for that :lol: ) and thats when I decided to start playing one credit at a time rather than feeding and I'm really enjoying games again full stop :D. It kinda takes me back to my youth again and it's like playing with my woody for the first time again :lol:

Anywho's, these were mine and the GFs best scores for tonight (I'm FRN, the GF is KAT). Default settings.

I hope someone (which I'm sure someone will) beat it so I have something to go after :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FrancoB on May 20th, 2011, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geldra

Re: Tumblepop

Post by geldra »

Just started playing a bit of T'pop, best score so far:

77700 :)
Astro City is only a letter away from atrocity. Makes you think doesn’t it?
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Re: Tumblepop

Post by FrancoB »

Oooo, almost a year to the day :awe:

I actually have my Naomi running too, only took nearly (another) year since that post :lol:

I've been playing a bit more of this recently, it's really addictive!

Anyway, a better HS: